- Offers Region: European countries, Asian countries, American countries, Oceanian countries, African countries.
- Click here to view details and order: http://www.lnk123.com/aff_c?offer_id=532&aff_id=440649 Price: 47 USD
1. You need help, you want relief, and you want it fast. Use Venapro.
- You’re affected by your hemorrhoids every day.
- You experience painful bowel movements.
- You’re afraid of the intense pain a burst hemorrhoid can bring.
- You want to avoid dangerous and risky surgeries.
- You’ve tried medication and creams, but nothing has worked.
- High fiber diets haven’t worked.
- You’re afraid of the fatal heart disorders hemorrhoids can cause.
- You’re looking for a real solution that can treat, shrink, and prevent hemorrhoids.
2. Rapid Hemorrhoid Relief in 24 Hours or less
- Treat and Shrink Painful Hemorhoids (even if prescription medications, high fiber diets, or any other trick hasn’t worked for you before, this 2-step combo is the solution you NEED to know about)
- Hi, My name is Michael Richards – you may have seen me on TV or heard about my first medical-marvel book “Journey to Wellness: An Expert’s Guide to Perfect Health”.
- For those of you that don’t know me, I received my two degrees in Modern Nutritional Science and Human Physiology, and I have dedicated my life to helping people overcome their health challenges.
- Why? Because, about 5 years ago, I started suffering from annoying and downright PAINFUL hemorrhoids. I personally experienced how terrible this can be for people… So I decided to take all my experience, all my education, and focus on finding a REAL solution that impacts millions of Americans every day.
3. Real People, Real Results:
These three people tried my system just this last year, and this is what they had to say…
- Heather McMullin, Seattle, Washington: “I don’t know where to start. I suffered for nearly 7 years, on and off. I bought medicine, I ate only organic food, I flushed A LOT of money down the toilet on fake treatments. With Product I learned what worked and what didn’t and within the first two days I felt massively better. In less than a week I basically forgot I ever had hemorhoids.”
- John Bolluya, Austin, Texas: “I’ve read health books before, I’ve read nutrition books before and for the most part it was all common sense stuff. This Product is different. It truly revealed the secret behind treating, relieving, and curing hemorhoids. No more pain, no more staying up at night dealing with the itching, no more scary trips to the toilet. From start to finish, the best guidebook I’ve read.”
- Grant Carlsson, Salt Lake City, Utah: “This was NOT the first thing I tried. But it certainly was the last. Not only is Michael’s guidebook a source of golden information, but the new Product topical formula is the best I’ve ever tried and the ONLY thing that worked for me. It started working almost immediately, and nearly 3 months after stopping the applications, I’m still completely hemorhoid free.”
4. Hemorrhoids commonly occur in both adults and children.
- Symptoms and Signs
– Hemorhoids are often asymptomatic, or simply protruding hemorhoids. Anal itching is not usually caused by hemorhoids unless they are significantly protruding.
– External hemorhoids can become thrombus, causing pain, swelling, purple. Rarely, hemorhoids ulcerate and cause little bleeding. Cleaning the anal area can be difficult.
– Internal hemorhoids often present with bleeding after defecation; Blood is seen on the tissue or in the toilet bowl. Internal hemorhoids can be uncomfortable but not as painful as embolized external hemorhoids. Internal hemorhoids sometimes cause mucus secretion and incomplete defecation.
– Incarcerated hemorhoids occur when the hemorhoid bulges out and blocks the blood supply. They cause pain that sometimes leads to gangrene and ulcers.
- Diagnosis: Analoscopy
– Sometimes sigmoidoscopy or total colonoscopy.
– Most painful hemorrhoids, thrombosed, ulcerated or not, are visible when viewing the anus and rectum. – – Anoscopy is essential in evaluating hemorrhoids with little pain or bleeding.
– Rectal bleeding from hemorhoids should be considered only when more serious conditions are ruled out (by sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy).
– Note: Rectal bleeding from hemorhoids is considered after more serious conditions are ruled out.
– Stool softener, sitz bath
– Surgery to remove embolized external hemorhoids
– Sclerotherapy or rubber band ligation is applied to internal hemorhoids.
– Symptomatic treatment is usually indicated for all cases of hemorhoids. These include: stool softeners (docusate, psyllium), warm anal soaks (sitting in a hot tub for 10 minutes) after each bowel movement and, as needed, numbing ointment containing lidocaine, or witch hazel swabs (hamamelis). ) Pain from embolized external hemorhoids can be treated with NSAIDs.
– Sometimes excision of hemorhoids alone can provide rapid pain relief; After a layer of anesthesia with 1% lidocaine, the thrombus was excised, and the anus was sutured with dissolvable sutures.
– Bleeding internal hemorhoids can be treated with 5% phenol fiber injections in vegetable oil or other fibrous agents. Bleeding is minimally stopped immediately
– Infrared hemorrhoidectomy is effective for internal hemorhoids that do not prolapse with bleeding, hemorhoids that cannot be ligated because of pain sensitivity, or hemorhoids that are not intended to be ligated.
– Hemorrhoidal artery ligation by transrectal Doppler ultrasound is promising but further studies are needed to determine efficacy. Laser therapy, cryotherapy, and many cases of electrical destruction of hemorhoids have not been proven effective.