1. What are Products and Services?
- A product is a tangible item that is put on the market for acquisition, attention, or consumption, while a service is an intangible item, which arises from the output of one or more individuals. Although it seems like the main distinction between the two concepts is founded on their tangibility, that is not always the case. In most cases services are intangible, but products are not always tangible.
- One thing to keep in mind is that products and services are closely aligned. In fact, a majority of products carry with them an element of service. For example, when a consumer buys a car, the product comes with a lot of other service responsibilities, such as tune-up and maintenance.
- Nonetheless, there is a clear difference between the two concepts, and it’s imperative for one to understand their working definitions.
2. On the Other Products page, you will see:
- Other Products: Spirituality, Child Care, Cosmetics, Electrical Appliances, Household Products, …
- This Other Products page is intended to make your life less hard, more happy and express affluence.
- See more: https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/other/products-and-services/
- Please see our store: https://quynhonhd.me/our-store/