1. Revitol – New solution without injection
- Have you ever wondered how celebrities keep their skin flawless and wrinkle-free?
- For porcelain white skin, celebrities look to anti-aging creams that help them achieve soft, smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
- Revitol Anti Aging Face Cream is the secret to a more radiant, younger looking skin. Unable to bear the physical pain and expense of expensive procedures and surgeries.
- Anti-aging works naturally to help replenish skin’s moisture, firm and restore skin’s natural luminosity for a more youthful appearance.
2. Achieve visibly younger looking skin!
- 75% of our skin is made up of water and collagen. Our skin is exposed to UVA and UVB rays leading to age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen, which leads to the formation of lines and wrinkles.
- Most anti-aging products use hydrolyzed collagen molecules that are too large for the skin by conventional formulations. Revitol Anti Aging’s innovative formula delivers the entire collagen molecule to the skin. Peptide-rich serum is applied to the skin, regenerating and rejuvenating the skin.
- The skin is the largest organ on the body but the most exposed. In your thirties, your skin is smooth, healthy and full of life. But as we age, it can wrinkle, become loose, and lose color.
- Why? Our skin dries out and loses elasticity when exposed to a number of factors that attack the skin including age, wind, dryness, sun damage and free radicals.
- Each of these factors reduces the skin’s ability to maintain elasticity and firmness. Age is also the cause of loss and degradation of collagen in the dermis layer of the skin. Collagen is key to providing structural support to the skin. As we produce less collagen, the skin begins to sag and wrinkle.
- Your best defense against these hostile factors is to choose the right products that can help reduce visible signs of aging. Revitol Anti Aging is the solution!
3. Benefits of Revitol Anti-Aging Cream
- Eliminates the appearance of dark circles
Restores nutrition in the form of hydration under the eyes, eliminating the appearance of dark circles.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
The increase in collagen and elastin helps retain the skin’s dermis structure, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Improve skin hydration
The active ingredients make it easier to retain moisture, thus helping to hydrate the skin and prevent chapping.
- Fight the effects of stress
It increases the immunity of the skin and prevents the harmful effects of free radicals. Removes debris that causes dull and discolored skin.
4. Summer skin care guide
- Wash your face with a suitable facial cleanser
Washing your face with water cannot remove all the oil and dirt on the face. Therefore, facial cleanser will help remove sweat, oil layer on the skin, deep clean the dirt, residue and layers of aging skin cells from deep inside. Thanks to that, it helps to prevent skin problems, especially acne.
In addition, the cleanser also has the effect of lightening the skin, creating favorable conditions for the nutrients in the whitening cream, moisturizer, … can easily penetrate deep into the skin.
However, choosing the right facial cleanser is also extremely important. Girls with sensitive skin should choose mild cleansers. If you have oily, acne-prone skin, choose specialized cleansers, with ingredients capable of deep cleaning the oily layer and dirt on the skin.
- Exfoliate regularly
Dead cells are located on the surface of the skin, easily making the skin dull, lifeless and preventing the nutrients from skin care products from penetrating deep into the skin. Beauty experts recommend exfoliating regularly, about 2-3 times a week to remove the aging cell layer, creating conditions for new skin cells to multiply.
- Apply sunscreen every day
Summer is the time to strengthen your skin’s protection from UV rays. Ordinary shielding items such as masks, sunscreen skirts, … cannot fully protect the skin. Therefore, it is extremely important to apply sunscreen every day, even when it’s shady or indoors because UV rays are always present.
On the market today, there are many types of sunscreen to suit the diverse needs of customers. If you have oily skin, choose sunscreens with a light texture and good oil control.
- Skin moisturizing
Many people with oily skin, especially in the summer, produce more oil and sebum, making the skin “shiny”, so they think that moisturizing is not necessary. This is a completely wrong concept. The reason why the skin produces more sebum is due to the lack of water and moisture on the surface of the skin, so the new body excretes sebum to help balance the moisture of the skin. Using a moisturizer or toner to moisturize the skin will help limit the amount of oil secreted and improve the skin better.
- Apply mask regularly
Apply a nourishing mask to provide nutrients to the skin, creating conditions for the skin to recover healthy and beautiful. It is not necessary to use expensive masks but can take advantage of familiar fruits and vegetables, there are many in the summer such as cucumbers, watermelons, avocados, tomatoes, potatoes.. .combined with fresh milk or unsweetened yogurt. Natural skin care masks are not only effective in preventing acne and improving sunburned skin in the summer, but also do not cause any skin irritation, suitable for both normal and oily skin or sensitive.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store