- Supply to the following countries: Romania, Spain, Sweden, Hungary, Netherlands, Finland, United States, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Poland, Portugal.
- Click here to see more and order: https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/proflexen-13-countries/
1. The most common causes of joint problems:
Joint pain, also known as rheumatic pain, is usually caused by excessive stress on the cartilage and surrounding tissues and can occur regardless of age and general physical activity level. People with joint problems often experience pain in the knees and wrists, and inflammatory disorders involving the surrounding structures, i.e. tendons, ligaments or bursa are less common. The most common causes of joint pain include:
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Improper diet and obesity.
- The job requires standing for long periods of time.
- Sports that stress the joints, for example, strength sports or running.
ProFlexen’s strength lies in its ingredients, which are natural and effective in combating optimal healthy joints and bones. Explore the properties of the individual components that make up the ProFlexen phenomenon.
- UC-II ® – undenatured type 2 collagen has been tested in two human clinical trials. Its effectiveness has been confirmed in both healthy subjects for prophylactic use as well as in those with degenerative joint disease.
- Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract – boswellia serrata is an Indian species of plant in the bellflower family that is used to support comfortable and relaxed functioning of the joints. Its unique effect is due to boswellic acid with the structure of pentocyclic triterpene.
- Curcuma Longa Rhizomes Extract – a plant widely grown in India and tropical countries, also known as Indian radish or Zohara. It is a valuable perennial for its curcumin content, which aids in the maintenance of normal bones and joints.
- Ginger Rhizomes Extract – a species of plant in the ginger family known in traditional and modern medicine for centuries. Effectively support joint mobility and combat morning stiffness.
- Vitamin C – helps normal collagen production to ensure normal cartilage function. In the body, it acts as a cofactor of prolyl and lysyl.
- Manganese – contributes to the proper formation of connective tissues. It is present in the reaction centers of many enzymes, which makes it an important micronutrient. It helps maintain strong and healthy bones along with zinc.