- Supply to the following countries: Romania, Spain, Sweden, Hungary, Netherlands, Finland, United States, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Poland, Portugal.
- Click here to see more and order: https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/proflexen-13-countries/
1. The most common causes of joint problems:
Joint pain, also known as rheumatic pain, is usually caused by excessive stress on the cartilage and surrounding tissues and can occur regardless of age and general physical activity level. People with joint problems often experience pain in the knees and wrists, and inflammatory disorders involving the surrounding structures, i.e. tendons, ligaments or bursa are less common. The most common causes of joint pain include:
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Improper diet and obesity.
- The job requires standing for long periods of time.
- Sports that stress the joints, for example, strength sports or running.
2. Ingredient of Pro Flexen
Pro Flexen’s strength lies in its ingredients, which are natural and effective in combating optimal healthy joints and bones. Explore the properties of the individual components that make up the Pro Flexen phenomenon.
- UC-II ® – undenatured type 2 collagen has been tested in two human clinical trials. Its effectiveness has been confirmed in both healthy subjects for prophylactic use as well as in those with degenerative joint disease.
- Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract – boswellia serrata is an Indian species of plant in the bellflower family that is used to support comfortable and relaxed functioning of the joints. Its unique effect is due to boswellic acid with the structure of pentocyclic triterpene.
- Curcuma Longa Rhizomes Extract – a plant widely grown in India and tropical countries, also known as Indian radish or Zohara. It is a valuable perennial for its curcumin content, which aids in the maintenance of normal bones and joints.
- Ginger Rhizomes Extract – a species of plant in the ginger family known in traditional and modern medicine for centuries. Effectively support joint mobility and combat morning stiffness.
- Vitamin C – helps normal collagen production to ensure normal cartilage function. In the body, it acts as a cofactor of prolyl and lysyl.
- Manganese – contributes to the proper formation of connective tissues. It is present in the reaction centers of many enzymes, which makes it an important micronutrient. It helps maintain strong and healthy bones along with zinc.
3. How does ProFlexen look after your joints?
- Pro Flexen action is based on a properly composed, natural composition that comprehensively supports the health of your joints. UC-II®, the patented undenatured collagen type II – a component that has already taken the American market by storm and is gaining more and more popularity in Europe is very noteworthy.
- Its effects have been proven in two clinical trials on humans performed by a double-blind method (a method consisting in hiding key information from both patients and persons administering a given study medication – no one but the coordinator knows whether a placebo or an active substance is administered). It guarantees the highest effectiveness and safety of use.
- In addition, the composition of Pro Flexen also includes: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Boswellic Acid, Curcuminoids, Ginger Rhizomes, Papain, Bromelain, Vitamin C, Zinc, Manganese and Selenium. Their action complements each other and allow for quick and lasting results!
4. UC-II® – effectiveness confirmed by studies
- UC-II® undenatured type 2 collagen shows significantly better efficacy than when using only glucosamine and chondroitin. Its effectiveness was measured by a WOMAC questionnaire (Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index) in a double-blind human clinical trial.
- WOMAC is a standardized questionnaire created for doctors to assess the condition of patients with degenerative joint disease. It evaluates the level of pain, stiffness of the joints and its physical functioning based on questions about daily activity, such as climbing stairs, getting up from a sitting position, getting out of the car or walking, etc.
- Assessing the condition of the joints entails counting the points obtained in the questionnaire. The smaller the score the patient gets, the better their joints function.
- The effects of UC-II® have also been confirmed among healthy adults. The double-blind method confirms that using 40 milligrams of UC-II® per day effectively improves joint mobility and the range of work.
- There was also an increase in the time of painless joint work during physical exercise compared to the group who were given the placebo. It can be concluded that this is an ideal supplement for physically active people, including runners and gym trainers.
5. ProFlexen has already been appreciated
- Angelika, 25 years old: ProFlexen helped me regain confidence in myself and full mobility. I started using it because my knees stiffened when I was going down the stairs as a result of many years of work as a saleswoman. Now I can enjoy a full life!
- Roland, 29 years old: Running is my everyday life. I love doing it and I am very satisfied with it. ProFlexen supports my knees even during the longest runs. I feel that since I have been using it, injuries do not happen as often as before. I definitely recommend it for every active person.
- Agnieszka, 55 years old: There is no other such joint supplement that is as effective as this one. I have tested a lot of them but only this makes me feel the difference! At work I spend many hours in front of the computer and so far I have complained about backache, knee and wrist pains. I have been using ProFlexen for 3 months and I feel fantastic, nothing hurts me!