- Offers United States (US): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/moleculica-united-states-us/ Price: 49 USD
Complex anti-aging products line (day cream, night cream, face mask).
- Day cream active ingredients: Peptide complex, Hyaluronic acid, Collagen, Retinol, Shea butter.
- Night cream active ingredients: Collagen, Hyaluronic acid, Multivitamin complex, Elastin, Natural oils (Almond oil, Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Peach kernel oil.
- Face mask active ingredients: Collagen, Elastin, Multivitamin complex (A, E, F), Yuzu fruit extract, natural oils (Cocoa oil, Coconut oil, Peach kernel oil).
2. Peptit substances in the fight against the aging process:
- Peptides are protein molecules that are essential for the synthesis of collagen and elastin. As you age, your peptide count decreases and your skin becomes sagging and pale. An external source of peptides is needed to maintain youthful skin.
- Cream patented formula has been shown to combine effectively to fight signs of aging. The active ingredients of the cream penetrate deeply, recognize age-related changes and activate the synthesis of structural proteins for skin regeneration at the molecular level.
3. Visible lifting effect in 4 weeks
- WEEK 1: Small wrinkles around the eyes are smoothed, skin is moisturized and the feeling of dryness and firmness disappears.
- WEEK 2: Skin is even, minor blemishes disappear and skin becomes naturally glowing.
- WEEK 3: Skin becomes smoother, translucent, elastic, and increased density. In addition, skin is markedly improved.
- WEEK 4: Deep wrinkles are less visible, facial features firmer, and skin more elastic.
4. Moleculica Day Cream
- Peptide Complex: There are 6 of them – cosmetics for home and salon use max. They allow you to deceive gravity and tighten sagging cheeks, “right place” facial contours and eliminate double chin. The peptides of the Moleculica cream stimulate the synthesis of elastin and collagen, which contribute to the correct restoration of its fibers and the renewal of the skin at all levels – from the epidermis to the intercellular space. I have no complaints about this! These peptides are actually doing their job.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This isn’t the cheap hyaluronic acid that cheap creams and serums are all about. The weight of a molecule is 6000 daltons, which is even less in injectable hyaluronic acid. It not only penetrates the epidermis but also the dermis, where it retains moisture, preventing the skin from drying out and aging.
- Retinol: Same Vitamin A. But Too Much! … 1% or more. I’ve never seen this before even in the “top” luxury cosmetics: Dior, Chanel, etc. So don’t be surprised if in a few weeks your nasolabial and forehead wrinkles will be completely gone. disappear. P.S.: It’s hard to imagine how many estheticians have lost their jobs because of such dense cream ingredients!
- Shea Butter: A carrier of nutrients to the lower layers of the skin of the face and neck. It also takes care of the epidermis, smoothes and refreshes the skin, eliminates redness, fights dark circles and age spots.
5. Moleculica Night Cream
- Hyaluronic Acid: The concentration of low molecular hyaluronic acid in the night cream was 12% higher than in the day cream. So while you are sleeping, your skin is being saturated with it and in the morning your face looks really rested. The effect does not disappear after washing the face.
- Collagen: You probably know that with age, the content of this amino acid decreases rapidly, causing your skin to age faster each year. The Moleculica night cream is enriched with highly concentrated fish collagen. It is better absorbed than bovine collagen. This means it won’t stay in the epidermis but will go straight to its destination – to your skin’s connective tissue.
- Multivitamin complex (В5, Е, F, A): The complex of these vitamins stimulates the synthesis of enkephalins, known as “comfort molecules”. These molecules, in turn, stimulate cells that are involved in fighting the signs of aging – wrinkles, uneven skin texture and dull skin. Fine lines are reduced, your skin becomes more youthful.
- Elastin: A protein needed to maintain skin elasticity. Its content in night creams is 6%, 2% higher than luxury creams from £1000.
- Natural vegetable oils (almond, coconut, grape, peach): There is a lot of oil in ice cream. But they are expressed in trace amounts necessary for the transport of nutrients. They don’t make your skin greasy. On the contrary, after 2 weeks of using the cream, my skin has become matte and smoother.
6. And finally, the Mask
- The anti-aging Moleculica mask is used 1-2 times a week as an additional source of collagen, elastin and vitamins.
- The mask is enriched with pure extract of Yuzu, a sour citrus fruit from Asia. It visibly smooths the skin and has a mild peeling effect. So don’t be surprised by a pleasant tingling sensation – that’s normal.
- Leave the mask on for at least 20 minutes, but not more than 25. After that, rinse with warm water and apply cream (day or night, it doesn’t matter).
- Conclusion: Line is super! The most abundant composition for this money and the effectiveness of salon care. For a small amount of money, you get high-quality cosmetics. Creams and masks are perfect for women with noticeable age-related changes. And this line is also useful for young ladies: with so many peptides and collagen, premature aging shouldn’t be a problem for you!
7. They are 100% happy with the result!
- Michelle Green, 44 years old: I have been thinking about a facelift, but I was discouraged by the negative experience of other people – someone would have their face distorted, someone could not smile after the operation… My beautician told me about these new care cosmetics. I bought the entire line. I never thought that Moleculica works like that! In two months I lost 20 years. Even very deep wrinkles have almost completely disappeared
- Nicole Mcmahon, 52 years old: At my age, cosmetics can’t cope with wrinkles. But, like any woman, I want to look great. We started using Moleculica together with my daughter. In two months, we changed beyond recognition! The skin tightened, my age spots disappeared completely, and the wrinkles became way less noticeable. I didn’t think that at my age it was possible to give my face a fresh look and reduce wrinkles without the help of plastic surgeons and Botox fillers. I am glad I didn’t make up my mind to go for botox, I would not look so natural now.
- Natasha Winehouse, 38 years old: I have very thin and fragile skin. It gives me many problems. First wrinkles on the eyelids and the forehead appeared when I was at uni. I tried masks, massages, used creams, even went to a beautician and burned my face with peeling products. Nome from very expensive products didn’t give any result. A friend of mine gave the whole Moleculica line for my birthday, the effect was simply amazing! The skin became smooth and glowing, the wrinkles began to decrease.