- Offers Mexico (MX): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/lutevid-mexico-mx/ Price: 740 MXN
1. Lutevid Active Ingredients
- Ascorbic Acid: Strengthens blood vessel walls, normalizes intraocular pressure
- Blackberry extract: Increases the quality of vision, improves the sensitivity of the retina to light radiation, prevents eye diseases
- Magnesium: Prevents dry eyes, protects mucous membranes
2. Ophthalmologist recommended Product
- Vision loss is a problem faced by people who read a lot or work in front of a computer. Glasses and contact lenses make the situation worse, as continued use of them does not provide the necessary rest for eyes that are constantly strained, and this reduces vision loss.
- Laser surgery is also not the best option. If the cause of vision problems is not eliminated (computer, TV, smartphone), the effect of surgery will only last 1-2 years.
- Vision can be improved with Lutevid containing natural extracts of blueberries and grapefruit. The secret of these capsules is in the optimal dosage of ingredients, necessary for our vision to remain sharp and clear despite high loads. (Julio Gómez, vision restoration specialist)
3. What did users say?
- Miguel: I’ve worked in an office all my life. At the age of 40, my eyesight rapidly deteriorated. I had to start wearing glasses, which was not comfortable at all. I also don’t like contact lenses because my eyes are sore and itchy after wearing them. Worst of all, the more glasses and contact lenses he wears, the worse he can see without them. In order not to go completely blind, I started taking Lutevid capsules on the recommendation of a friend. Visibility has improved little by little. After a few weeks, the objects didn’t seem blurry to me anymore, and a month later I was able to read the billboards next to it. I still wear glasses, but with thinner lenses. I am sure that after 2-3 cycles of treatment with Lutevid I will be able to do without them!
- Laura: I’m a university professor with over 40 years of experience. I love my job and don’t want to retire, but due to the constant burden of textbooks and laptops, my eyesight has deteriorated over the years. I started to find it worse, even more difficult for me to read fine print with my glasses. I fear that at this rate I will soon have to say goodbye to science. When I shared my troubles with a colleague, she recommended Lutevid capsules. A week later, reading text on the laptop became significantly easier. Little by little, I regained my sight in a month. Now I wear glasses with minimal diopter.