1. Check yourself out! Do you have at least one of the following symptoms? Use Hyperdrops now!
- Increased heart rate
- Black dot before eyes (floating)
- Chronic fatigue
- Indifferent, irritable, sleepy
- Swelling on the face
- Blurred vision
- The finger is numb and cold
- Sweating too much
- Sudden changes in blood pressure
2. Why is high blood pressure dangerous?
- The consequences of high blood pressure are more dangerous than tumors and tuberculosis combined. 89% of hypertension cases end with a heart attack. Thrombosis occurs in the blood vessels. The risk of bleeding to the brain and stroke is high.
- Smoking, alcohol, malnutrition, sedentary lifestyles, stress, and high cholesterol make the consequences especially dangerous. Overweight people have increased blood pressure 3-4 times more than people of normal weight.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store