- Offers Turkey (TR): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/eternal-heart-turkey-tr/ Price: 189 TL
1. 1. Introducing Eternal Heart:
- Eternal Heart helps support cardiovascular health, regulates blood pressure in normal levels, and fights diseases thanks to its high antioxidant content.
- It improves the left ventricular function of the heart. So it is perfect for our purposes.
- This product contains no chemicals and is obtained only from herbal extracts capable of performing these functions. That is why it is so useful to the organism.
- Many customers seek advice on how to clean blood vessels. I have only recently recommended this product to them. Very effective.
- Official statistics of clinical trials are available on the website of the Heart Hospital. About 2 thousand patients participated and “Eternal Heart” was applied to all of them.
2. Results of the studies:
- Arterial blood pressure returns to normal 1-2 days after starting product use – 99% of cases.
- Normal heart rate at the end of the course – 97% of cases.
- Completely cleans the blood vessels of cholesterol – 99% of cases.
- Increased effectiveness in curing chronic diseases – 99% of cases.
- Improvement of general health – 100% of cases.
- There are no side effects during the healing process – 100% of cases.
3. Edema, muscle pain and cramps: 3 faithful indicators of clogged arteries.
- Do your feet swell at night?
Are your soles and feet swollen, or do you have pimples on your ankles? These can be signs of venous edema, which is fluid buildup in the walls of blocked veins. Edema negatively affects blood circulation, causing muscle pain and cramps.
Everyone knows that strokes and heart attacks are the result of arteries blocked by cholesterol. heart-related diseaes. However, few people realize that this is just the tip of the iceberg. “Blood embolism” is the cause of 9 out of 10 chronic diseases that are thought to be incurable.
- Headache, fluctuating tension.
Your joints hurt, you can’t bear your weight, you can’t turn or bend your neck. Your legs swell in the evening and your face swells in the morning. Your ears are ringing. Your hands and fingers become numb. Your feet are always cold.
Vision decline begins. Your memory gets worse. You can’t find the energy to do anything. Most people describe it as getting older, but that’s not true.
- Why do veins represent 90% of our health?
Few people know the answer to this question. Even people with medical training can sometimes give the wrong answer when it comes to brain or liver. The shrew might call it human skin. In fact, the largest part of the human body is the vascular system.
Veins are not just channels through which blood flows. It is a unique and complex organ. Any disorder causes disease in the body.
– Congested veins in the feet: Varicose veins, swelling of the feet, a feeling of heaviness, a feeling of coldness in the legs or vice versa, a burning sensation in the soles of the feet. Cracks in the heel. Blood circulation disorders: Failure to protect bacteria, fungi occurs. Nails thicken, distorted shape.
– Hepatic occlusion: fatty liver. Fatty foods leave a bitter taste in the mouth when eaten.
– Weakness and blockage of vessels in joints: Cartilage tissue dries out. Joints begin to ache, bone necrosis and herniation.
– The vessels of the intestine lose flexibility: Formation of hemorrhoidal knuckles.
– Veins in the eye: Decreased vision. Cataracts occur. Red eye, which people think is caused by fatigue, is actually a small hemorrhage in the capillaries in the eye.
– Disorders of cerebral circulation: Dizziness, tinnitus and memory loss. Have you ever walked into the kitchen and forgotten why you left? Or you can’t remember a word. All of these are signs that the blood vessels in the brain are deteriorating.
– And high blood pressure should be added to this list. High blood pressure is the mother of stroke and sister of heart attack.
Veins are our source of energy, life force flows through them. If an important intersection is blocked, life will stop.
4. Blood Pressure, Insomnia, headache, joint pain
- 4 diseases caused by venous occlusion
1. Hypertension (High blood pressure)
You must stabilize or lower unstable or high blood pressure with medication. You should pay attention to the main symptoms. Have you been diagnosed with high blood pressure? Then it’s time to clear your veins.
2. Varicose veins (varicose veins)
It appears as ugly and swollen veins on the legs. It gives a feeling of heaviness, pain and swelling. Cholesterol deposits and blood clots clog the venous valves. Over time, varicose “stars” form and have a “spider web”-like structure. This is how the barrel veins are formed.
3. Hemorrhoids (hemorrhoids)
Obstruction of the veins in the rectum causes swelling of the hemorrhoidal nodes. Dirt from the blood vessels increases fissures in the anus.
4. Osteochondrosis (calcification)
It occurs due to insufficient blood circulation in the cavities. Cartilage hardens and becomes unable to function. They don’t have time to recover. Since they are not renewed, they dry out. They lose their moisturizing function. Salt is not cleaned and begins to accumulate uncontrollably.
- 7 hidden symptoms
Clogged veins cannot pump water out of the body. The salt-water balance in the body is disturbed. In the evenings, the feet swell, the socks leave thick and deep marks on the ankles. Swelling on the face, bags under the eyes occur. You will no longer be able to remove the ring on your finger. Abdominal swelling is a manifestation of swelling in the internal organs.
2. Tinnitus in the ears
At first, the sound is small and gradually increases over time making it difficult for you to concentrate. These sounds are caused by increased blood pressure in the cerebral blood vessels pressing on the eardrum.
People feel drunk. Sudden dizziness is a sign that the vestibular system is not working properly.
Even though you feel insomnia and lack of energy, you still haven’t slept before midnight? This is because there is not enough blood reaching the pituitary glands. This disrupts the production of the sleep hormone melatonin.
5. Lack of strength
You feel like you lost power. Your soul doesn’t want to do anything. All you want is to lie in bed and eat. This happens when the body begins to conserve energy. The veins cannot carry the necessary nutrients to the organs, so the body minimizes its activities in order to survive.
6. Visual disturbances
Tiny “flies” fly before your eyes. These are symptoms of lens circuitry.
7. Joint pain
Joint pain when the weather changes. Instead of waking up in the morning to rest and re-energize, the person feels almost numb. He talks about how his bones hurt. This is because synovial fluid loses its properties.
Do you have any of these symptoms? If your answer is yes, your joints are telling you it’s time for a vein cleanse.