1. Why buy Caprise Ring to increase for someone you love?
- A great gift for a special occasion: Beauty in every detail
- Luxurious appearance: Thanks to its exclusive design, the ring will complement any look and add style and elegance to it.
- High quality: The ring is made of hypoallergenic alloy that won’t darken over time
- Perfect Gift: The “Сaprice” ring is a perfect gift for your girlfriend, spouse or loved one.
2. Reasons why gold jewelry is tarnished
- First, let’s go over some of the reasons why jewelry is tarnished. There are some knowledge that anyone when using gold should know and learn. Specifically, it is difficult for 24k gold, also known as Ta gold, to be black, not even black, but for gold such as western gold, white gold, or Italian gold, it is quite quickly black and dark in color.
- Our gold is pure gold to 99.99%. So, for pure gold, its property of keeping Au in the periodic table is that it will not be oxidized under natural conditions.
- So it can be said that Ta gold is inert under normal reaction conditions. So when you wear it, you can wear it comfortably without worrying about being black, losing color, causing aesthetic problems, etc.
- Western gold, white gold, Italian gold, rose gold are different. To get the shine, hardness and other physical properties like Western gold, people add other precious metals such as Nickel, silver, palladium, … but these metals still have a A number of chemical reactions, reacting with the environment under natural conditions, create colored or colorless precipitates that are not visible or very clear over time and over time these precipitates are also oxidized.
3. How to clean gold rings with stones professionally
- Use specialized jewelry cleaners
On many online sales websites today, you can easily find anything you want just by typing and searching on google. That is similar to specialized makeup remover that only available in salons.
The chemical components contained within them help to clean the precipitates attached to the gold surface more quickly and effectively without losing the weight of the gold.
- How to clean gold jewelry with stones is simple with specific jewelry cleaner as follows:
Put the gold in a glass or crockery (avoid plastic cups as your jewelry cleaner can damage it.
Pour the gold jewelry cleaning solution according to the product packaging instructions into the glass. (just flooded with jewelry)
Then, soak for about 3-5 minutes, then rinse with water and dry with a paper towel or cotton towel.
If your jewelry has other ingredients – like diamonds, pearls, emeralds, or any other stone – consult your seller about whether to use it for the type of stone you are setting. are not.
- Use a polishing machine to lighten silver rings
These high-end machines are difficult to purchase on their own and are more commonly used for polishing silver at home. At the same time, the cost to buy and use is not a cheap form that can be bought arbitrarily.
If you want to polish gold and gems in this way, it is best to take it to a jewelry store that has this type of machine.
4. How to lighten gold rings with stones very quickly and simply at home
- Use dishwashing liquid as a safe way to lighten gold rings with stones
One way to lighten white and yellow gold can be applied by using simple ingredients including: dishwashing liquid, warm water and a soft brush. Note, using a regular brush or a stiff bristle brush can damage the jewelry.
- Fill a bowl of warm water mixed with dishwashing liquid. Remember to use only a few drops is enough.
Soak the gold jewelry for a few minutes.
Use a toothbrush to gently remove stains.
Then rinse the item with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
White or apple cider vinegar lightens gold rings gently
Soak the yellow gold in a bowl of hydrogen peroxide or vinegar for 3-5 minutes. Then dip the cloth in and continue scrubbing the jewelry to clean it.
- How to make gold shiny with hydrogen peroxide is both economical and extremely easy to operate, right?
Lemon is an effective way to lighten gold rings with stones
Lemon is known as a very useful fruit for daily life. Lemon contains acid, so it is very suitable for lightening gold and silver gems.
When you add gold to lemon juice, you will see a redox reaction happening. Silver will remove the blackened oxidation layer that causes gold to tarnish and return to its original bright state. The way to save costs and not harm users.
- How to brighten a gold ring with rhinestones like new at home with boiling water and shampoo
Shampoo is an indispensable item. Surely you will not think that shampoo can also be used to lighten yellow extremely effectively. However, to ensure the brightness, you should use a shampoo with less chemicals. Proceed as follows:
You put the shampoo in a cup of warm water and stir.
Next, put in the gold jewelry and wait for 15 minutes.
Use a towel to wipe off the shampoo and remember not to miss the nooks and crannies.
Finally, use cold water to wash it off.
Tips and how to brighten gold rings with stones with coca
Not only is it a popular beverage brand, Coca is also known to be a useful cleaning product. They remove rust stains, grease from pots and pans, remove blood from clothes… and can make white gold jewelry back.
- How to lighten gold with coca is as follows:
Dip gold jewelry in a bowl of coke, completely submerge in coke
Soak them for 10 minutes.
Use a soft cloth to scrub away stains and dirt on jewelry.
Finally, rinse with cool water.
How to lighten a gold ring with stones
- Toothpaste – how to brighten a gold ring with shiny stones like new
The crystalline particles in the toothpaste are small ingredients such as limestone powder, DCP, silica… This is an abrasive active ingredient capable of effectively removing plaque. Therefore, many people use toothpaste to make gold shiny again. Doing:
Squeeze an appropriate amount of cream and rub it on dull jewelry.
Use your fingers to gently rub and spread the toothpaste.
When the jewelry is evenly coated with toothpaste, use an old toothbrush to scrub where there are stains and residue.
Finally, rinse with water and dry with a towel.
The effect of lightening gold rings is relatively easy to do with beer
You probably know that beer is a drink used to clean items quite effectively. Gold is also among those items. How to lighten western gold with beer is simple. You just need to pour beer and soak the jewelry for about 5-10 minutes. Then, take it out and scrub it off with a towel.
- Treating how to lighten a gold ring with a stone with baking soda
Without a doubt, baking soda is the “king” of cleaning materials. Follow the way to lighten gold with baking soda, see the usefulness of this material as follows:
Place boiling water and 1 tablespoon baking soda in a bowl lined with aluminum foil.
Insert the jewelry and make sure they touch the aluminum piece. This is the element for the chemical reaction to take place
Soak the gold in this solution for 2-5 minutes; maybe 10 minutes to achieve the best results.
Use a stainless steel spoon or chopstick to remove the gold, rinse with water and polish them with a cloth.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store