1. Action of ZENZA Cream: Increases collagen production
- What happens to the skin when collagen production increases? Collagen gives skin firmness. It is a natural protein that provides structural support to our body. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen.
- We see the skin lose its luster and youthfulness when the first wrinkles appear. By restoring collagen levels in the skin, it helps to reduce the appearance of aging and eliminate existing wrinkles.
- ZENZA Cream stands out among other creams because it includes in its composition the nutrients necessary for beautiful and healthy skin. In addition, the ultimate formula of Zenza Cream contains a skin care vitamin complex with shea butter to improve the skin’s immunity and protect it from damage.
2. Stay young and beautiful without dependence
- Each application of Zanza Cream increases the skin’s hydration level by 197%. The product is immediately absorbed and continues to work deep into the skin, replacing dryness and tightness with a pleasant moisturizing effect that lasts for 12 hours. The cream does not cause the appearance of acne (does not clog pores) and, moreover, has no allergy contraindications.
- This revolutionary formula boosts collagen production in the skin and is an effective facial rejuvenation solution without the use of invasive and/or aggressive methods. Reduce deep wrinkles by half. Wrinkles are less visible and expression lines regain their natural texture. And the best thing: all of the study participants showed noticeable improvements. Users see fewer wrinkles and younger-looking skin.
3. Basic skin care steps:
- Step 1: Remove makeup
This is the most important step in your skin care routine. Many people mistakenly think that they only need to remove makeup when wearing makeup, but in fact, whether you leave your face bare or just use sunscreen, your skin needs to remove makeup. Currently on the market, there are two basic types of makeup remover: makeup remover and makeup remover.
If you only use sunscreen or leave your face bare, just use makeup remover. However, if you have makeup, you should use makeup remover to remove makeup but still not dry your skin.
If using makeup remover, after massaging you should take a little water and then massage a second time before washing your face to remove excess oil on your face and skin is not sticky. This is also known as the emulsification step.
- Step 2: Wash your face with cleanser
Makeup remover or emulsifier sometimes still has dirt on the face. Therefore, in order for the skin to be completely clean, you need to use extra cleanser. This is a mandatory step in a basic skin care routine. If you have oily or combination skin, use a foaming cleanser. If you have other skin types, you should use a gel form so that the skin does not take all the oil and does not dry out the skin.
Using a face wash is a must in a basic skin care routine
- Step 3: Exfoliate dead skin
As for the exfoliation step, you should only do it 1-2 times a week. Exfoliation will clean the skin more deeply, thoroughly remove dead cells as well as the stratum corneum still clinging to the skin to even out skin tone and unclog pores.
Exfoliation should be done after washing your face. Because after exfoliation, the skin will enter a state ready to absorb nutrients.
- Step 4: Use Toner or Lotion
Toner or Lotion has the effect of balancing the pH, restoring the skin, giving you smooth, soft skin after washing your face. Toners also work to completely clean the dirt remaining on the face. You just need to put the Toner on a cotton pad and apply it evenly on your face, pat it gently and let the nutrients absorb into the skin.
- Step 5: Use a special treatment serum
This is a step for those of you who are having skin problems such as acne, melasma, etc. You need to use a special serum after using the toner. If your serum contains AHA, BHA or Retinol, it should be left on the skin for 20-30 minutes to absorb and then use the next steps. The recommended order of application of the topical product is from liquid to solid.
Should use a special serum if you are having skin problems such as acne, melasma.
- Step 6: Moisturize
If your skin does not have many problems and does not need a special serum, just using a moisturizer is enough. Benign lotion is a moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid. When using a moisturizer, the essence will penetrate deep inside, leaving your skin smooth and not flaky.
- Step 7: Nourish the eye area
This is a step that many women skip. Eye skin is the area that is prone to dark circles and puffiness. Therefore, in the basic skin care routine, you should not skip this step. When taking care of the eye area, you should use your ring finger to massage so as not to get hurt because the skin in the eye area is quite thin.
- Step 8: Use sunscreen
The best way to protect your skin is to use sunscreen. Many women mistakenly think that they only need to use sunscreen when it is sunny. In fact, even when the weather is cool, UV rays still work. In addition to using sunscreen, you need to wear long-sleeved clothes and a hat when leaving the house to limit your skin’s exposure to the sun and dirt. When choosing a sunscreen, remember to choose the right one for your skin.
Click here to view and order
See more Our Shop