- Offers Brazil (BR): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/viva-hair-brazil-br/
1. Are you frustrated with hair that does not grow, split ends and lacks shine?
- Uncomfortable? Your hair is not as beautiful and as big as you want it to be?
- Annoyed? Have you tested other products that don’t work?
- Disappointed? Can’t understand how your friends get beautiful hair and you don’t?
2. What users say about Viva Hair:
- Anita: “My hair is finally growing out, shiny and looking amazing since I started using Vivahair. I can’t think of any other product for my hair but Vivahair”
- Evelyn E.: “I was amazed at how quickly Vivahair worked. I noticed the difference very quickly… soon my hair grew and became healthy. Even in places where it was a bit thin. I am very impressed! “
3. To keep your hair’s best shine, follow these shampooing instructions:
- Wet your hair with warm water to open the cuticle.
- Use Viva Hair and gently massage your scalp with your fingertips.
- Rinse with cold water to close the hair cuticle.
- Gently remove any remaining water from your hair and apply conditioner.
- Massage the ends of your hair with conditioner and then rinse with water.
- Use a soft towel to gently remove the water from your hair, do not rub or twist because your hair is in its weakest state!
4. How to restore your natural hair color?
- Only use shampoo on the scalp: You can refer to Viva Hair Restorative Shampoo for dry and damaged hair or for normal hair.
- Only use conditioner on the ends of the hair: You can refer to Viva Hair. Use a warm towel to cover the hair using the mask, this little trick will help promote the moisturizing of the Viva Hair.
5. How to take care of your hair?
- Only use shampoo on the scalp: Intensive nourishing Viva Hair for dry and very dry hair. With its creamy texture and sulfate- and silicone-free formula, it leaves your hair silky smooth, instantly nourished, and repairs damaged hair caused by external aggressors.
- Use conditioner only at the ends: Intensive nourishing conditioner for dry and very dry hair.
- After shampooing, roll your hair in a soft towel with the Viva Hair to maintain moisture in your hair.
6. Apply the “reverse cleaning” process
- Using a hair mask before shampooing helps take advantage of the oils in your hair to maximize the benefits of the product. Wrap your hair in a warm towel to open up the dry cuticles more easily and at the same time help hold the moisture of the hair fiber more effectively.
- Use Viva Hair directly without removing the hair mask to avoid over-drying your hair.
- Use conditioner on the ends of your hair.
7. The secret to thicker hair
- We are all born with a fixed and varying number of skin follicles that determine the thickness of our hair for the rest of our lives. To maximize the thickness of your hair, gently massage your scalp every day to stimulate blood circulation and awaken your roots.
- A balanced diet with fruits and vegetables is beneficial for your hair. Vitamin B present in avocado is considered an important ingredient for your hair growth. Blueberries are rich in Vitamin C that will help your body produce collagen, and Winter melon contains Vitamin A that will promote oil production in the hair.
8. Enemies of dry hair
- Your hair is extremely sensitive, they easily break and lose softness if subjected to too much influence. The two most powerful causes of hair damage are high temperatures and too dry environments such as curling, curling, straightening, bleaching, dyeing, using a dryer that is too hot, and even harsh sunlight. damage to hair.
- Avoid direct contact with high-temperature hair tools and do not style your hair every day. If you need to style your hair, use a conditioner to protect your hair from extreme heat. Take care to protect your hair from the sun as much as your skin.
9. Comb your hair carefully
- Use a stiff comb or with padding at the end of the comb to prevent tangles and unruly hair.
- If your hair is already tangled, don’t try to pull it straight with a comb. Grasp the hair above the tangle and use a comb to brush it straight over the clumps, be patient with the “stubborn” hair to avoid further tangling your hair.
- Always brush your hair in very gentle motions, and don’t pull or twist your hair too much, especially when you’re blowing them dry.
- If you are wondering what type of comb to choose for your hair, you can refer to more hairdressers.