- Offers Spain (ES): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/veniselle-spain-es/ Price: 39 EUR
- Offers France (FR): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/veniselle-france-fr/ Price: 49 EUR
- Offers Ireland (IE): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/veniselle-ireland-ie/ Price: 49 EUR
- Offers Portugal (PT): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/veniselle-portugal-pt/ Price: 39 EUR
- Offers Great Britain (GB): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/veniselle-great-britain-gb/ Price: 49 GBP
- Offers Germany (DE), Austria (AT): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/veniselle-germany-de-austria-at/ Price: 49 EUR
1. Active components of Veniselle
- Horse Chestnut Extract
Contains the glycosides aesculin and aescin, which make veins healthy by: strengthening the blood vessel walls; speed up blood circulation; has a powerful soothing effect on bruises, bumps and sores; reduced blood viscosity and the risk of thrombosis.
- Chrysanthemum extract
It has anti-inflammatory and spasmolytic effects, increases the elasticity of blood vessels and improves blood flow.
- Stinging nettle extract
It contains a large amount of plant acids and flavonoids. Reduce inflammation, strengthen blood vessels, tighten blood vessels, get rid of blood stagnation.
It cools, reduces blood viscosity, promotes fat breakdown, improves blood flow and reduces swelling.
Caffeine is a great vegetarian. It stimulates blood flow, makes blood vessels healthy and elastic, and keeps the skin of your feet healthy.
Nourish and moisturize the skin. Speed up wound healing.
- Red chili extract
It is an excellent source of vitamin C and bioflavonoids. Maintains normal blood flow and relieves pain.
- Wormwood Extract
It strengthens blood vessels, improves their elasticity, reduces the effort of long walks, prevents the appearance of thrombosis and relieves spider veins and reticular veins.
- Product has been developed based on research by leading vein specialists at the Stockholm Medical Academy. The supplement has passed all the necessary clinical tests which are confirmed by the patents and certificates of the international association for quality control of medicinal supplements.
2. Symptoms of varicose veins
- 1st stage
Discomfort, fatigue, the feeling of heavy legs in the evening, spider angiomas on the skin.
- 2nd stage
enlarged veins, bumps on legs.
- 3rd stage
hardening of varices, development of new varices, inflammation and bleeding tendency, swollen shins and ankles. At the 3rd stage, you can’t do without surgery.
3. Expert opinion on this product
Helen Miller – Naturopath, organic cosmetics explorer
- What I love about Product is that a tube contains the right proportions of all vein-stimulating components known to science.
- Such a powerful formula can deal with the signs of 1-2 stage varicose veins quickly and relieve all visible manifestations: varices, bumps, spider angiomas and enlarged veins on legs and let you get back to normal life.
- According to the research results, Veniselle is 40% more effective than its analogues for dealing with varicose veins and preventing thrombosis and thrombophlebitis.
4. Frequently asked questions
- Can I combine Veniselle with other vein tonics?
Yes. Product cream is compatible with the products that tone up veins – ointments, pills, capsules and supplements. At the later stages of varicoseveins disease, Product increases the effect of the treatment a person gets.
- Can I apply Product before putting on compression stockings?
Yes. The cream increases the effects of compression stockings and doesn’t leave sticky or oily stains.
- Can I use Product during pregnancy or lactation?
No. You shouldn’t use Product during pregnancy or lactation because of its active and powerful effect. But after you stop breastfeeding, the cream will help you to get rid of potential signs of varicose veins quickly and prevent their further development.
- Can I use Product to prevent varicose veins?
Yes. The cream can be a good prevention method in the following cases: genetic background, standing work, excess weight, getting ready to pregnancy and etc.
- Is Product suitable for men?
Yes, this cream is suitable for men, too
- Where can I buy Product?
You can order Product only here – on the official website of the manufacturer. If you decide to buy it from retail networks or other websites, you will be at a high risk of getting a fake.
5. Veniselle, a cream against varicose veins
- What are varicoseveins and what causes them?
Varicoseveins are a pathological change of the veins in the lower half of the body, which involves dilation, deformation, changes in the valvular apparatus of the heart, poor permeability and reflux of blood.
- Causes of varicose veins:
– Lifestyle of sitting a lot, sedentary
– Lack of physical activity
– Heavy foot load
– Hereditary weakness of blood vessel walls
– Hormonal imbalance
- The protruding blue veins do not appear immediately in the presence of venous insufficiency. In most cases it precedes:
– Sudden leg weakness,
– Itching, burning, muscle cramps in the legs,
– Swelling, clumping,
– Change in foot skin color, bruising,
– Dark green spider veins.
- Dangers, risks and long-term effects of varicoseveins
In addition to many symptoms, varicoseveins also cause disruptions to blood flow. The valves of the blood vessels stop closing as tightly as before. As a result, the blood in the vessels down the lower half of the body stagnates and forms painful ulcers. Sometimes, worse, infected blood can lead to amputation or the formation of blood clots, which can lead to death.
6. User comments
- Maria Pino
I have heard about that cream. All athletes use it. It works and really works.
- Sandra Calero
Get Product and don’t think twice! Start with 2 tubes if your veins are already swollen. I can’t say that the varicoseveins went away immediately. First of all, the heaviness in my legs was gone. I even go out and wear my 3-4 inch heels. My feelings are gone. About a month later, my blue spider veins were gone. And, well, the nodes and veins in my legs have been gone for about 4 months in total. But they are huge. I recommend everyone to try it.
I have varicoseveins and am only 27 years old. The phlebotomists just shrugged and said there was nothing they could do. I really want to try this, maybe it will help me after all.
I have swollen feet every day. Also, they hurt from time to time. I didn’t have time to go to the doctor so I ordered a cream. I will try it myself.
- Steps are
I worked as a restaurant manager. I spend 12 to 16 hours a day on my feet, sometimes not sitting down at all. At first, I liked that lifestyle because it made sure I didn’t gain weight, but years later it took a toll on my legs. They started to hurt constantly and I became addicted to painkillers. Then blue spider veins appeared out of nowhere on my leg and was followed by intense pain that can sometimes only be eliminated by intramuscular injection. That’s life, hell… The doctor shrugged and suggested surgery. Good thing I didn’t agree with that and found out about Product! I can’t say it worked immediately, but after 3 months my condition has improved a lot. Nothing bothers me anymore.