1. Description of Valgus:
- Product editor for home wear: This device securely holds the toe in the correct position without causing pain or discomfort. Thus, the profound cause of the onion’s appearance disappears. Deformation of some parts of the foot causes big toe defects.
- Product works on several places simultaneously. Concealer does not limit movement, you can do housework or wear at night.
- Product fixer: It uses flexible materials, making it possible to wear it permanently to any type of shoe. You can wear it all day at work, for a walk and even in the gym!
- The feature of the fixator is that it only attaches to the big toe, so it does not limit the movement of the foot while walking. You are protected from calluses and sore feet at the end of the workday.
2. No side effects:
- Keeping Toes in Correct Position: Prevents the recovery of incorrect and deformed toe position.
- Prevent calluses: The smooth surface and perfect shape of concealer help prevent cracking.
- Prevent discomfort while walking: Product’s soft material reduces the load on the front of the foot. Your pace becomes much softer.
- Product is hypoallergenic: The editing material is hypoallergenic and harmless to health.
- More than 30% of women cannot wear designer shoes and high heels.
- They are ashamed of their feet.
- Each day begins in discomfort and ends in pain.
4. Is the sole solution to these issues:
- Gently return the toes to their natural position and eliminate deformation.
- It instantly relieves daily discomfort caused by hallux valgus and fights pain.
- Correction of the hallux valgus position and prevention of ankle osteoarthritis.
- Product includes two sets of fixtures, a daytime set, which can be worn under the shoe to relieve pressure and friction in the big toe area, and a night brace, worn while you sleep.
5. How to cure calluses on feet?
- Stavroula Linardaki, Moschato
I have a very nasty callus on the bottom of my big toe. It hurts to walk, my toes are cramped, I can’t even press my feet, it’s terrible. I started wearing more comfortable shoes with larger sizes, but no change. The pain has increased. I tried a lot of traditional recipes and ointments but nothing happened. I heard from friends that it is only possible to have surgery to remove the bone. Is this the only solution?
- Ioannis Markodimos Surgeon, Trauma Doctor
There are several surgical procedures to remove calluses. They are all very difficult, painful, and expensive. However, surgery is always a last resort. From our experience from the clinic we can say that 9 out of 10 use a single splint, Valgus 2 in 1- Helps to remove calluses. This is an innovative product for non-surgical treatment. This highly effective double splint is more than 10 times more economical than the simplest surgical method to remove calluses. The most impressive thing is that the product is not only effective but also very practical. During the day, you can wear one of the two splints into any closed or open shoe, and at night when you sleep, you can wear a second special brace at night. Here are some of the results my patients achieve with Valgus 2-in-1:
- Stavroula Linardaki
Thanks, where can I buy these splints? I am afraid to order from unknown websites … I am afraid of falling victim to a scam, I only trust the official websites. Please tell me, where can I buy 100% genuine Valgus 2 in 1?
- Ioannis Markodimos
Stavroula you can order Valgus 2 in 1 on the official website of the manufacturer.
6. 2 in 1 value rating
- Amalia Stamou
5 days ago, I bought a nice pair of shoes in a store, which I wanted to show my colleague. In the end, the 12cm heels are just an exaggeration. I had been wearing these shoes for about a week when the problem appeared. My legs hurt from walking, it’s really hard for me! That’s when I got two calluses, one on each leg. I was thinking about surgery, but luckily a friend recommended me to try the Valgus 2-in-1. It consists of two parts: a splint that we wear during the day with our shoes and are not immediately visible. even with open shoes and another splint that we wear to bed. Now I walk normally like a human. I really don’t want the legs of Cindy Crawford or Victoria Beckham.
- Sofia Moursalidi, Evosmos
I’m short, moms 1.50 but big feet. I wear a large number of shoes, something does not suit me. I also have to wear heels because they make my feet look smaller. Of course, in my case, good also grows rapidly. Neither gymnastics nor other stupid things helped me. I tried Valgus 2 in 1 and the problem was just fixed.
- Anastasia Lymperopoulou, Piraeus
I’m 50 years old. I didn’t even think about it when I was young, but lately, my good muscles have grown so much, I can’t wear shoes. I’m in so much pain, I can’t even wear slippers at home, my problem is really big. Sometimes I go out to buy shoes, try a lot but don’t like anyone. Then I literally cried. The salesgirl came and asked me what happened. I told her how much I had suffered for those good things and she recommended the Valgus 2 in 1. She told me she used it herself because she too had the same problem as mine and she no longer had problems wearing tight shoes. I trusted her and on the way home I immediately ordered the product. It helped me! I recommend it to everyone
- Aliki Mourapris, Rethymno
About 10 years ago I had surgery. At first my relief was great but unfortunately the problem returned. My joints ached, calluses reappeared and I couldn’t walk. I tried to find something useful on the internet, but nothing worked. I tried applying ice and salt to my leg but that didn’t help either. I don’t want to go to the operating room. When I read this article, I tried it and it helped me.
- Sia Alexandrou, Arta
Good morning to all and everyone. I am 35 years old and recently I also have calluses on my feet. I’ve always loved and worn tight heels every day, since I was 18 years old. I was united and I was always trendy. Of course many of you will understand how uncomfortable these shoes are.. They gave me a hard time, but I have always believed that beauty requires sacrifice. It’s stupid, I know! At first, small lumps appear, then turn into large calluses. I went to the doctor, asked him how much the surgery would cost and then I was really desperate. Many thanks to my favorite neighbor! He advised me to buy a Valgus 2-in-1 and my feet finally calmed down.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store