- Offers Slovenia (SI): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/pursanga-slovenia-si/ Price: 39 EUR
- Offers Croatia (HR): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/pursanga-croatia-hr/ Price: 289 HRK
1. Health, feeling good and appearance depend on the composition of the blood
- Blood nourishes and supplies oxygen to all of our tissues and organs. Toxins, excess harmful cholesterol, and elevated glucose levels cause the blood to become more viscous and the blood vessels to narrow and weaken.
- The decline in blood composition and its density slows or even stops the flow of blood to different parts of the body, and especially to the heart and legs. As a result, you feel bad, your appearance deteriorates and dangerous diseases develop.
- Insufficient blood circulation weakens immunity, and poor blood composition does not allow the elimination of infections, allergens, toxins, bad cholesterol and high glucose.
2. Consequences of Circulatory System Disorders
- Acne, premature aging, dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Headaches and insomnia
- Lack of energy and nervous disorder
- Frequent colds
- Chronic allergies
- Muscle and joint pain
- Chronic diseases: diabetes, multiple sclerosis, lupus, psoriasis, anemia, cirrhosis, polyarteritis, hepatitis, myasthenia gravis, etc.
- Cardiovascular and nervous system diseases: hypertension, hypotonia, thrombosis, atherosclerosis, heart attack, stroke, angina, cardiomyopathy, etc.
- Diseases of the circulatory system: coagulation disorders, internal bleeding, blood poisoning, leukemia.