1. Uses of Pure Slim
- FAT: a very effective and fast way with a combination of natural ingredients that promote your liver to remove and break down fat cells, thus cleaning your blood vessels, restoring elasticity and reduce their porosity.
- REGULATIONS OF METABOLISM: PURE SLIM increases the metabolic rate in people who have problems with slow metabolism. It also affects the cleansing of the intestines, restores the intestinal flora and removes harmful substances and toxins from your body.
- LONG-TERM EFFECTS: By regulating metabolism and appetite when taking PURE SLIM capsules, your body will be purified from toxins and harmful substances. This slows down metabolism, acting as a means of preventing fat accumulation.
2. Ingredients of Pure Slim
- SINETROL: Sinetrol @ Xpur is a blend of standardized extracts of grapefruit seeds, oranges and guarana and dried red orange juice.
- MATCHA – JAPANESE GREEN TEA: This tea over teas, as it is also known, effectively affects our body mainly because of all the antioxidants, vitamins and minerals it contains. Matcha tea is rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, it contains catechins, carotene, because when we drink tea we also drink matcha powder, which helps distinguish it from other green teas and helps in healing very well. In addition to the high amount of antioxidants present in matcha powder, it improves metabolism and helps burn calories, improves mood and concentration, and helps the body fight viruses and bacteria. We find magnesium, zinc, potassium and many other valuable elements in matcha tea.
3. Outstanding weight – a war with no end … Is there an end ?!
- Being overweight, or more commonly, being overweight, is something no one is protected. There are many causes of it, such as poor diet, inadequate sports and fitness, desk work and sedentary work, as well as genetic problems.
- Of course, all that can be adjusted, the only question is how much patience do any of us have, or a good will when it comes to sports, or something else ?!
- So what is the other? Some people think that everything can be done through strict diet, some people deal with it with chemicals like various Fat Burners and others …
4. Some effective natural methods to reduce obesity:
- Eat more protein (protein)
When it comes to weight loss, protein is considered the king of nutrients. Your body burns calories as it digests and metabolizes the protein you consume. So a high protein diet can boost your metabolism by up to 80-100 calories per day and can make you feel full and reduce your appetite. For example, a high protein breakfast consisting of eggs, milk, peanut butter… can give you a better effect.
- Limit sugar consumption
Eating too much sugar has been linked to a number of diseases around the world, including type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease. Refined sugar is hidden in various processed foods, so you may be consuming too much sugar without even realizing it. Minimize processed foods like breakfast cereals, canned vegetables, sweet breads, salty snacks, cakes and cookies.
- Eat whole foods
The best way to reduce obesity is to rely on a healthy diet, natural vegetables and fruits. This way, you eliminate most of the added sugars, processed foods, and added fats. Whole foods such as fruits and vegetables, dairy products such as whole yogurt, eggs and cheese… should be part of the diet, as they will provide the body with nutrients. Essential nutrients that the body needs to function properly.
- Drink water
Drinking lots of water will help fight obesity. Drinking 0.5 liters of water can increase the number of calories you burn by 24%-30% in an hour. Drinking water before meals can also lead to reduced calorie intake, especially for middle-aged people. The reason is that drinking lots of water helps flush toxins out of the body and reduces bloating.
- Avoid liquid calories
Liquid calories come from drinks like fruit juices, chocolate milk, sugary soft drinks, and energy drinks. These drinks help increase the risk of obesity. One study found a 60% increased risk of childhood obesity for each sugary drink.
- Limit refined diets
Refined carbohydrate products often contain a lot of sugar or grains that have had the most fiber and nutrients removed (like white bread or pasta). These include frozen meat, unsweetened frozen fruit, unsweetened butter, cakes, snacks, pasta, breakfast cereals… These refined carbohydrates are easy to digest and raise blood sugar levels. high, leading to cravings and increasing the amount of food we eat into the body, thereby easily causing obesity.
- Drink green tea without sugar
Green tea is a natural beverage packed with antioxidants. Like coffee, green tea also has weight loss effects. Although it contains only a small amount of caffeine, green tea contains a very good antioxidant called catechin, which works in synergy with caffeine to increase fat burning by up to 17%, especially belly fat.
- Supplementing with probiotics
Probiotics are live bacteria that help feed healthy gut bacteria. Supplementing with them improves digestive health and heart health and may even help with weight loss, block the absorption of dietary fat, and reduce appetite and fight inflammation. After each meal, eat a little plain yogurt.
- Eat more fiber
This is one of the most popular weight loss tips. Vegetable fiber, especially viscous vegetables, increases satiety (because fiber dissolves in water, causes the stomach to expand and promotes the release of satiety hormones) and helps you to feel full. Long-term weight control.
Eat fiber-rich foods like whole-grain breakfast cereals, broccoli, fruits like berries, pears and oranges, nuts, and seeds.
- Practice mindful eating
One of the biggest problems with “diets” is that they do little to no good in the long run – people who “diet” are more likely to gain weight in the future. So instead of “dieting” aim to become a healthier, happier and more physically fit person. Eat mindfully, consciously. This helps you make healthy food choices. awareness and development of awareness of the signs of hunger and satiety.. Eating well with adequate nutrients has a significant effect on weight loss, eating behavior and stress in obese individuals.
Click here to view and order
See also our Store