- Offers Serbia (RS): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/pure-gold-serbia-rs/ Price: 4460 RSD
1. The effects of Pure Gold Cream:
- SKIN REDUCTION: It is known that the combination of gold and caviar has been used since the Ming dynasty. The basic function of these two ingredients is in deep cleansing, antioxidant, helping your skin return to its original shape and tightening the shine.
- PORE RECOVERY: Skin is an organ made up of proteins. Since caviar contains high levels of amino acids, it is easy to heal pores and restore skin cells. The main effect is to hydrate the skin, helping to rejuvenate the skin.
- SLOW AGING: The combination of gold and caviar retards skin aging, retains its elasticity and affects the increase in collagen concentration in skin cells. In addition, PURE GOLD also protects your skin from UV radiation.
- GOLD SECTION: The most expensive metal on the market loved by people all over the world. In ancient cultures, gold was a sacred gift. Its characteristic is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties in protecting against ultraviolet radiation, restoring and slowing collagen erosion, stimulating the recovery of skin cells. Gold also inhibits the youthfulness, skin tightening, helps to transport oxygen directly to the skin, stimulates lymphatic drainage and blood circulation.
- CAVIAR: Modern cosmetics use caviar to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, repair and nourish the skin, establish mercury balance, deep clean pores, to smooth microflora tissue of the epidermis, activating collagen and elastin production in the skin. PURE GOLD contains a high amount of caviar, which is very suitable for dry skin, rough skin. So your skin gets everything it needs at once.
3. 8 basic skin care steps
- Why skin care is needed?
Skin is like the body’s daily clothing, exposed to many environmental influences such as sunlight, dust, UV rays, etc. Even if you don’t go out, your skin is still affected by blue light from electricity. phone, TV, computer, etc.
Skin grows continuously, old cells die and new cells form. Therefore, regular basic skin care is to provide more nutrients to the skin to keep it healthy and slow down the aging process, helping the skin always keep its youthful appearance.
If you are always concerned about the appearance of your body, then skin care should be the first thing to do. After the age of 30, if the skin is not healthy and dehydrated, wrinkles appear more, deeper. Occasionally, additional gray patches may appear on the skin. In addition, if the skin is not healthy, it will lose its elasticity and the skin will become thinner and more prone to sagging.
* When taking care of your skin, you need to ensure the following factors:
- Healthy skin care
For healthy skin, you need to drink lots of water and have a healthy, scientific diet to supplement vitamins and minerals for the skin. This is called for hydrated skin. The foods to prioritize are fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and protein from nuts. In addition, to protect your skin, you need to use sunscreen. This is the first step in your basic skin care routine.
- Proper skin care and suitable for each skin type
The first step in a proper skin care routine is proper cleansing of the skin. When washing your face, you should not use hot water, but use lukewarm or cool water. In addition, chemical substances such as cosmetics, foundation, etc. should be removed from the washing process so that the skin does not become infected with bacteria as well as lose moisture. To keep your skin moisturized, you can use a moisturizer.
- Each skin type will have different care. If your skin is dry, you should use the lotion on the problem area several times a day. If the skin is acne or melasma, pay attention to the appropriate, benign facial cleanser and cream.
* Basic skin care steps
- One of the most common mistakes is using the wrong order of skin care products. For a healthy skin, you can refer to the following procedure.
- Step 1: Remove makeup
This is the most important step in your skin care routine. Many people mistakenly think that they only need to remove makeup when wearing makeup, but in fact, whether you leave your face bare or just use sunscreen, your skin needs to remove makeup. Currently on the market, there are two basic types of makeup remover: makeup remover and makeup remover.
If you only use sunscreen or leave your face bare, just use makeup remover. However, if you have makeup, you should use makeup remover to remove makeup but still not dry your skin.
If using makeup remover, after massaging you should take a little water and then massage a second time before washing your face to remove excess oil on your face and skin is not sticky. This is also known as the emulsification step.
- Step 2: Wash your face with cleanser
Makeup remover or emulsifier sometimes still has dirt on the face. Therefore, in order for the skin to be completely clean, you need to use extra cleanser. This is a mandatory step in a basic skin care routine. If you have oily or combination skin, use a foaming cleanser. If you have other skin types, you should use a gel form so that the skin does not take all the oil and does not dry out the skin.
- Step 3: Exfoliate dead skin
As for the exfoliation step, you should only do it 1-2 times a week. Exfoliation will clean the skin more deeply, thoroughly remove dead cells as well as the stratum corneum still clinging to the skin to even out skin tone and unclog pores.
Exfoliation should be done after washing your face. Because after exfoliation, the skin will enter a state ready to absorb nutrients.
- Step 4: Use Pure Gold or lotion
Pure Gold or Lotion has the effect of balancing the pH, restoring the skin, giving you smooth, soft skin after washing your face. Toners also work to completely clean the dirt remaining on the face. You just need to put the Toner on a cotton pad and apply it evenly on your face, pat it gently and let the nutrients absorb into the skin.
- Step 5: Use a special treatment serum
This is a step for those of you who are having skin problems such as acne, melasma, etc. You need to use a special serum after using the toner. If your serum contains AHA, BHA or Retinol, it should be left on the skin for 20-30 minutes to absorb and then use the next steps. The recommended order of application of the topical product is from liquid to solid.
- Step 6: Use sunscreen
The best way to protect your skin is to use sunscreen. Many women mistakenly think that they only need to use sunscreen when it is sunny. In fact, even when the weather is cool, UV rays still work. In addition to using sunscreen, you need to wear long-sleeved clothes and a hat when leaving the house to limit your skin’s exposure to the sun and dirt. When choosing a sunscreen, remember to choose the right one for your skin.
- Above are the sharing of basic and effective skin care. Hopefully through the above sharing, you can apply to have a youthful, healthy skin.