1. Special active ingredients of O caps
- Beta-carotene: a powerful antioxidant, involved in the photoreceptor mechanism of the eye and the synthesis of the visual pigment rhodopsin. Corneal protection. It reduces the intensity and severity of degenerative processes in the eyeball associated with age-related changes, but also with glaucoma, cataracts, internal bleeding, etc.
+ Sharpen eyesight;
+ Strengthens eye muscles and blood vessels;
+ Prevents degenerative changes in the retina;
+ Reduce the risk of vision loss.
- Vitamin E, Vitamin C: “increases the protective function of the retina of the eye. Reduces the eye’s sensitivity to screen flickering.”
+ Reduce eye fatigue after working with computer;
+ Protects the retina from UV radiation;
+ Sharpen night vision;
+ Prevents the development of cataracts.
- Zinc: strengthens the eye capillaries, eliminates irritation and inflammation. Hydrate. Eliminates unpleasant symptoms: dryness, tingling, inflammation, high eye pressure.
+ Enhance vision and improve clarity;
+ Restore the ability to perceive colors, small objects and outlines of objects;
+ Improves blood circulation;
+ Provide nutrients to cells;
2. What did experts and users say?
- Besim Ganić, Vision Restoration Specialist
Visual impairment is a problem for people who read a lot or work with computers. Myopia and contact lenses make the situation worse because your eyes are weak and you can’t see well without help. Laser eye surgery is also not an option. If the cause of vision loss is not eliminated (computers, TVs, smartphones), the effects of activity only last 1-2 years. You can improve your eyesight with a blueberry extract supplement – O caps. The secret to these is the right dose of ingredients, tailored to sharpen vision and improve clarity despite great efforts. “
I’ve worked in an office all my life. My eyesight started to deteriorate when I turned 40. I started wearing glasses, but they didn’t suit me at all. The use of contact lenses was even worse because my eyes were itchy and inflamed. And that’s not the worst. The worst part was that the more time I spent wearing glasses or lenses, the worse my vision got. In order not to go blind, I started using O capsules on the recommendation of a friend. My eyesight gradually improved: after a few weeks, objects were no longer blurred, and after a month I could read the signs on the house opposite me. I still wear glasses, but now I have lower myopia. I’m sure I won’t have to wear them after 2-3 treatments with O caps!
I have been teaching at the department for over 40 years. I love my job and I don’t want to retire, but my eyesight is getting worse year after year due to using books and computers. I can’t see fine print even with my glasses on. I was afraid that I would have to give up my scientific work. When I told my colleague about my problem, she advised me to take the O capsules. After only 7 days, I found it easier to read text on the computer. My eyesight gradually improved. This whole process took a month. I wear lower diopter glasses now even though I’m 67 years old!
The doctor asked me about the O capsule when I had laser eye surgery. My eyesight is so bad that even not having my glasses can help me. The doctors answered me from the operation. They say that anesthesia is very dangerous for the heart at my age – I am 52 years old. They advised me to take painkillers and said they would prescribe me a stronger medicine if he didn’t get better. But I don’t need them. These capsules did a great job. Now I only wear glasses when I read or watch TV, but I don’t need them every day.
3. Doctors are resisting laser vision correction
- Scientists evaluated the impact of devices and computers on the results of laser vision correction. Myopia, farsightedness, astigmatism completely disappeared after surgery. But the more the patient used the computer, the less efficient the operation became. Many people have to wear glasses or glasses for two years.
- More than 5,000 people who had undergone laser eye surgery participated in the study. They all spend more than 8 hours a day in front of a computer or TV. Experts analyzed their diagnoses. The results of these analyzes are disappointing.
- Here’s what Vladimir Petrovic had to say about it.
- Prior to surgery, all participants had mild to moderate vision problems: nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, problems with eye concentration, and more. Their vision sharpened almost immediately after the surgery. 80% of them have stopped wearing glasses and lenses. But the effect fades in 1-2 years after surgery if the person is a mind worker. Also, some people have not reported any improvement.
- Most stories are like this. Computer work gradually reduces and eliminates the effects of laser surgery. When a person sits stiffly and looks at a screen for several hours continuously, the ciliary muscle, the organ that controls the lens, contracts. This muscle is responsible for accommodation – the eye’s ability to see clearly at any distance. Over time, housing decreased and vision deteriorated.
- If a person works on a computer for a long time, blood flow in the retina and vitreous is reduced and leads to more and more farsightedness and farsightedness. As the years go by, the risk of developing cataracts, glaucoma and other dangerous diseases increases.
- If our patient stops using the computer and watching TV, the effects of laser surgery will last longer. But 70% of the study participants were mind workers. Giving up the advantages of civilization will cause much more serious problems than the bad vision itself: lack of money, inability to work, etc. You cannot live without equipment in the modern world. And we should not live without them, because otherwise the world will lose millions of scientists, programmers, journalists, financial analysts and so on.
- But how to preserve eyesight if you work on the computer for a long time?
- First of all, surgery is not for you. You need to take care of your appearance from the inside. And that is possible thanks to the addition of trace elements that help restore vision.
- What products should I use to preserve my eyesight?
- The most effective trace elements to maintain vision are beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc. up to 40%. These elements are commonly used in the manufacture of eye care products. Unfortunately, sometimes the manufacturers do not manage to choose the right dosage.
The wrong balance of these substances has the opposite effect, especially if the product formula includes vitamins. Their excess is just as harmful to the eye’s blood supply as their deficiency – the eye muscles stretch, and the retina and lens weaken more rapidly.
- As a pharmacist, I can recommend an excellent vision repair product, very well balanced formulation – O capsule. It contains beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc in proper dosage and Expect as much as possible to reduce eye strain, improve blood flow, and help the lash body function properly.
- For fastest vision improvement, take 1 O capsule per day. According to our patients, vision will improve in 1-2 weeks, you will be able to read small letters again and notice the difference between colors.
- Thanks to the O Capsule, 342 patients with vision problems had their glasses and lenses removed, and more than 2,000 people had improved vision completely without glasses and lenses.
- O caps have a cumulative effect. You will have to undergo 1-2 treatments per year, depending on how much you want your vision to be. It will improve by 60% after 2-3 treatments even if you spend more than 7-8 hours in front of the computer every day and take a break in front of the TV after a long working day.
- The only downside to O Caps is that you can’t buy these capsules at the pharmacy. But thanks to the limitless power of the Internet, you can buy them on the manufacturers’ websites from anywhere in the world without any problems with payment or delivery.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store