1. Snoring during the night can be caused by:
- Even if you think you’re not snoring, it probably isn’t!
- Snoring can lead to lack of oxygen, which can lead to other health problems.
2. Why do we sleep?
- During sleep, the soft tissues of the pharynx are at rest and the airways contract, making it difficult for air flow, causing the walls of the pharynx to vibrate.
- Our palate is made to be soft and genetically long. This physical property is responsible for the development of snoring.
- Night Comfort helps to hold the oropharyngeal tissues.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store