- Offers Kuwait (KW): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/night-comfort-kuwait-kw/ Price: 27 KWD
- Offers Bahrain (BH): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/night-comfort-bahrain-bh/ Price: 29 BHD
- Offers United Arab Emirates (AE): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/night-comfort-united-arab-emirates-ae/ Price: 220 AED
1. Night Comfort cure snoring from the first use!
- Flax seed extract: heals and restores muscle hydration in rigid larynx and nasal cavities
- Marshmallow root extract: prevents damage caused by bacteria and viruses
- Licorice root extract: contains glucose, fructose, and various organic acids with moisterizing properties
2. Snoring is an endangerment to life!
- Stroke: When you snore, your body receives low dose of oxygen resulting in brain oxygen deficiency which destroys its nerve cells (Neurons). As a possible consequence, stroke may occur.
- Heart failure: Prolonged snoring leads to hypertension. Apart from that, it could also disrupt the rhythm of heartbeat and potentially cause heart failure.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Obstructive Sleep Apnea happens when breathing temporarily pauses for a minute or more! During occurrence, muscles relax and this may obstruct respiratory system.
3. Professional opinion
Kevin M. – Certified sleep specialist
- 1 out of 4 adults around the globe experience snoring. Generally this sleeping habit takes a toll on their partners who also need a good rest. The problem is no less serious even for those people who live alone.
- Snoring can be lethal and endangers life! So the condition has to be taken care of and cured. Nowadays we have the simplest and most immediate remedy to battle this habit – Night Comfort.
- Users will be able to sleep soundly immediately after the first application. No more annoying sounds of snoring! Moreover, given its natural composition, this product doesn’t cause addiction and is suitable for all users.
4. What real users say
- Jane: “My husband and I have tried different methods to cure snoring but to no avail. That’s why at first we underestimated Product. It turned out that this spray has proven us wrong. It’s the best! Not only did the product completely cure snoring it also healed inflammation. Really marvellous! I recommend it to everyone!”
- Patrick: “I know that not only is snoring an annoyance to those who sleep next to you, but it is can be lethal. So I’d long been looking for a product that could effectively cure snorning until I came across Product! Now I feel great and my wife can have get her beauty sleep too”
- Wayn: “People started telling me that snoring sounds I made were unbearably loud, like thunderclap, so I decided to search for solutions to cure it. At last I finally chose Product as recommended by my doctor. It’s user friendly and also convenient. Just double-click on top of the spray and you will sleep soundly throughout the night. No more disturbance!”
5. Ways to help you reduce snoring
- Snorring not only affects your health but also affects those around you, so it should be overcome as soon as possible.
- Side sleeping
Up to 60% of people sleep on their back and think this position is good. However, lying on your back is not the best position for sleeping. Because when lying on the back, the tongue and palate can collapse to the back of the throat wall, causing vibrating sounds and snorring while sleeping.
Lying on the left side is a good sleeping position, helping to limit snorring.
Sleeping on your side is believed to be the best position to reduce snorring. In addition, you can use thick pillows or put pillows behind your back when lying down to limit snorring.
- Weight loss
Obesity is one of the causes of snorring. Too much weight makes the airways narrow, so obese people will easily have difficulty breathing. Therefore, losing weight is also one of the ways to help reduce snorring.
However, being too thin is not good, so you should maintain a moderate weight to help ensure the best health.
- Stay away from alcohol and sedatives
Alcohol and tranquilizers can help you fall asleep, but they are not healthy and can make you snore because these substances stimulate the muscles at the back of the throat that make sleep sounds.
If you drink alcohol or sedatives, take them at least 2 hours before bed to minimize snorring.
- High pillow when sleeping
High pillows can support the head and help overcome snorring. However, you need to choose the right height or it will easily cause neck pain.
In addition, the substances in the pillow can make you allergic and make snorring sounds when you sleep or the dust particles or pet hair on the pillow can stimulate the respiratory system, so it is necessary to wash the pillow regularly and change the pillow. Every 6 months to make sure the pillow is always clean.
- Pay attention to sleep time
Sleep is very important for health, helping the body recover after a hard day’s work and creating an excited spirit to welcome a new day after waking up. You should make sure to sleep for 8 hours a day and make a habit of going to bed and waking up at the same time. The body works in moderation to help you reduce snorring.
- Quit smoking
Smoking is not good for health, can cause heart disease, lung disease and cancer. In addition, the drug can also cause snorring because it reduces the body’s ability to use oxygen leading to airway obstruction. Therefore, it is necessary to quit smoking as soon as possible.
- Clear airways
Obesity is one of the causes of snorring. Excess weight causes the airways to narrow, making it difficult for obese people to breathe. Therefore, losing weight is also one of the ways to help reduce snorring.
- Do exercise
Exercise to strengthen muscles, improve heart rate and blood circulation. Daily exercise can also help regulate sleep patterns. Therefore, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day to reduce snorring.
- Your dinner
Make sure you eat at least 2 hours before going to bed. This will ensure that the digestive system rests to allow you to have a restful sleep.
- Drink a lot of water
A lack of water can make the secretions in your nose and throat softer and more sticky, causing crickets to snore. So, make sure to drink enough 2 liters of water every day to limit snorring.