- Offers Turkey (TR): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/nicohate-turkey-tr/ Price: 129 TL
1. With NikoHATE you can quit smoking in a disposable time
- Nicotine is addictive from the very first dose. Tabacum leaf extract, part of the preparation, inhibits the stimulation of acetylcholine receptors when nicotine is taken – and you stop enjoying tobacco. As a result, the psycho-emotional background will normalize and you will no longer want to smoke.
- The active ingredients of NicoHATE counteract the toxic effects of bad habits on the body and have a beneficial effect on the vascular system without disturbing the metabolism.
- From the first week, your blood and body will begin to be purified and this will make you feel better without the weight gain.
2. How does NikoHATE help you quit smoking?
Topical gel and mouthwash:
- Anti-nicotine hand gel penetrates the skin and relieves excessive discomfort, headaches, sleep disturbances and fatigue. The gel restores the body and nerve connections from the effects of nicotine and regulates metabolism.
- Mouthwash fights odors, kills harmful bacteria and destroys smokers’ plaque. Tobacco leaf extract relieves physical and psychological symptoms caused by nicotine deficiency.
- 93% of former smokers reported improvements in their sex lives, physical performance and cognitive abilities. They did not gain weight and did not experience nicotine withdrawal effects or feelings of hunger.
- NikoHATE helps you to get rid of your smoking addiction in just one use. Quit smoking without weight gain or discomfort.
3. This is the first sign of hepatitis!
- Chronic bronchitis
- Heart attack
- Stomach ulcers
- Coronary artery thrombosis
- Infertility cannot be fixed
4. Expert Opinion
- Getting rid of nicotine addiction is really hard. Now that NicoHATE has entered the market, it is certain that anyone can quit smoking forever, regardless of their experience. At the core of NicoHATE is a new approach. The drug acts on the receptors responsible for the urge to smoke.
- Since nicotine fulfills the body’s actual need from smoking, the brain is initially tricked into believing it has been supplied with a dose of nicotine. Gradually, bad habits become useless.
- At the end of your course with NicoHATE, you develop a persistent aversion to tobacco and can easily, and most importantly, forever, get rid of your strongest nicotine addiction without going back and protect your nerves. friend.
Associate Professor – Addiction Specialist
5. Smoking cessation with NicoHATE
- Ahmed K.
I smoked between a pack and a half to two packs of cigarettes a day for 12 years. I have tried quitting many times with no luck. My wife brought me NikoHATE. After 7 years, I don’t feel any addiction except for psychological problems. Now I’m better. I don’t want to smoke I feel like the whole world has opened up for me, I can smell and taste everything. Quitting smoking is really great!
- Ceyda B.
Thanks to NikoHATE, I was able to quit smoking. I only regret that I didn’t do it sooner. White teeth, beautiful skin, no hair and no smell of tobacco. And I didn’t get hurt!!! No stress, no nicotine withdrawal! I’m always in a good mood and always have a smile on my face! Guys, stop smoking before it’s too late! If I can do it, you can too!
- Ismet D.
I have smoked since I was young. I thought I could quit whenever I wanted. I have been in a lot of pain for the past seven years. I just tried to quit by will power but I couldn’t succeed 🙂 I tried nicotine patch, took pills but still wanted to smoke. So I gained 12 kg. I was hopeless. A year ago my mother gave me NikoHATE. I haven’t smoked in 9 months 🙂 and I don’t feel bad either! My weight is back to normal, I even lost a little.
6. The harmful effects of smoking
- Smoking is a cause of morbidity and mortality from many diseases.
– Every 6 seconds, a person dies from tobacco-related diseases;
– Smoking 1 cigarette reduces life expectancy by 5.5 minutes;
– Not only that, tobacco-related diseases also reduce your quality of life for many years before you die because it limits activities due to fatigue, shortness of breath when active and playing.
- Everyone knows that smoking is harmful to health, but it is still not specific and complete.
- The analysis showed that cigarette smoke contains 7,000 chemicals, of which 69 chemicals are known to cause cancer, the most dangerous ones are tar, nicotine, addictive substances, cytotoxic substances, and mutations. genes…
- In addition, in tobacco smoke, there are many substances that stimulate tumors, stimulate respiratory tract infections, and cause damage in the blood vessels.
- When smoking accumulates for a long time, it becomes a condition and causes the following diseases:
– Cardiovascular disease occupies the leading position in smoking-related diseases: creating plaque, damaging blood vessels, causing vascular occlusion, myocardial infarction, stroke, memory loss, intelligence and ability study…
– Cancer: Mainly bronchopulmonary cancer (accounting for 90%), the risk of lung cancer is related to the quantity and duration of smoking, cancer of the throat, mouth, esophagus, bowel cancer. ..In smokers, cancer is more likely to develop than in non-smokers.
– Respiratory disease: In chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, smoke irritates the lining of the bronchi, which can trigger asthma attacks in people with asthma.
– Diseases of teeth and gums: Ulcers, tartar, and plaque on the teeth make the teeth more prone to pus, easier to fall out naturally.
– Other diseases: Increases the risk of osteoporosis, increases the risk of impotence in men, reduces the quantity and quality of sperm, easily leads to infertility.: Increases the risk of uterine cancer, menstrual disorders, cancer breast cancer in women, fetal malformations, low birth weight in pregnant women. Smoking damages retinal cells and increases the risk of age-related macular degeneration. Smoking also causes cataracts.
– Passive smoking also harms everyone, especially children. These subjects are at high risk of respiratory infections, asthma, persistent coughs, and otitis media. According to statistics, every year around the world, about 600,000 people die from secondhand smoke.