1. Why are women less likely to use it?
- The influence of prejudice on menstrual cup use. The truth is that using a menstrual cup requires certain skills. It’s like riding a bicycle – once will be enough to understand it. Once you learn how to do it, you’ll be surprised how easy it is.
- Opposition from manufacturers of disposable pads and tampons. The popularity of reusable feminine hygiene products is not profitable for them because they really threaten their income. For this reason, they are against product in every possible way, spreading, above all, misinformation about them through the media and medical institutions.
2. Clinical studies. Efficiency is confirmed by the numbers:
- The study involved 520 female volunteers aged 18-55
- These women used product for three menstrual cycles. Between periods, they are examined and studied.
- Pelvic examination (colposcopy and colposcopy) was performed six months after the study and revealed no pathological changes.
- Most study participants noted an improvement in their general health (disappearance of vaginal yeast infections and allergies) and their psychological well-being associated with insecurity about the reliability of the tests. intimate hygiene products.
- Only 11 out of 520 women (2%) noticed discomfort when using product.
3. Women’s opinions
- Lucy – 32 years old: I’ve been using product for over 5 years and only leaked once or twice, but it’s not that bad. In my opinion, this cup is a real salvation. It doesn’t cause discomfort or odors – you forget you got your period! You can do whatever you want. Of course, there may be some difficulties when traveling, but you adapt easily. Under no circumstances would I exchange it for pads or tampons!
- Irene – 27 years old: Menstrual Cup offer much better leak protection than very large, skateboard-like pads and very thick, log-like tampons. I encourage that.
- Sofia – 25 years old: I’ve been using it for a year and I’m very happy. I change it twice a day – in the morning and in the evening at home. Cups last much longer than tampons and pads.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store