1. Livergenix have natural ingredients
- Cinnamon: Strengthen, accelerate blood circulation, expand bile ducts, destroy inflammation, accelerate liver cell regeneration.
- Curcuma: Has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, improves digestive function, stimulates bile production.
- Gotu kola leaves: Improve digestive function, purify blood, increase immunity, destroy inflammation, increase liver’s resistance against external bad agents.
- Meniran Green: Strengthen and rejuvenate liver cells, accelerate the regeneration process, increase blood vessel elasticity, lower cholesterol.
2. All serious health problems always have early symptoms:
- The skin and eyes begin to turn yellow.
- Digestive disorders.
- Loss of appetite.
- Bad breath.
3. All these things are damaging your health:
- The diet is not strong
- Exceptional drug consumption
- Environmental pollution
- Pollution water
- Smokers are Active and Passive
- Weak immunity
4. Confirmed Experts
- Livergenix will protect the body from external adverse factors and remove harmful substances from the bloodstream. The liver functions like a filter, and of course this filter has to be cleaned from time to time.
- Livergenix will protect our liver, repair damaged cells and help fight the risk of other serious diseases. This product is proven to be able to treat liver, cirrhosis, and toxic hepatitis effectively.
- Livergenix is designed to help protect and restore liver function in a relatively short time.
(Gilang Rachmawan – The hepatobiliary doctor)
5. The patient felt a lot of health
- Main Dika
I have a hereditary liver disease, so I regularly take my doctor’s medicine. Sometimes, I also worry about the side effects.
But since trying Livergenix, I feel safe. I always feel more active and energetic every day. What I like about this product is that it is made with natural ingredients and of course, has no side effects!
- Adi Kuncoro
My friends and I love to spend the night together and have a beer at the coffee shop. But here, I realized the importance of keeping the body healthy. So as a precaution and antidote, I decided to take Livergenix.
- Budi Setiawan
My doctor recommended Livergenix to my father, whose blood needs to be cleaned regularly. After a month of taking Livergenix, my father got tested, and there was a significant improvement. Fortunately, my father’s condition is much better now.
- Hengki Sentosa
I am 82 years old, have 3 children and 8 grandchildren, still actively taking care of myself and very grateful for my current state of health. And like most sunbaes, I still want to live longer and enjoy my days to the fullest. And all of this is possible thanks to Livergenix. Nature is always better.
6. Warning signs you may have liver disease
- Hepatitis virus infection
There are five main types of hepatitis that are caused by viruses that attack the liver. Of these, the three most important are hepatitis A, B and C.
You can get hepatitis A by eating food or water contaminated with the virus. Hepatitis B is usually spread through sexual contact with an infected person, or by sharing unsterilized needles. Hepatitis C is usually transmitted by direct contact with the blood of an infected person.
Early signs of hepatitis can be mild flu-like symptoms: fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, weight loss… Worse conditions can be dizziness, impaired circulation, dark urine…
When you have hepatitis, the main treatment is just to give the liver a chance to recover and keep working again.
- Nausea and loss of appetite
You may feel nauseous and lose your appetite or lose your appetite while eating. This can also be a sign of other disease, but it is related to the liver’s production and excretion of bile. Bile emulsifies and breaks down lipids (fats) so they can be digested. When the liver is in trouble, the feeling of nausea and loss of appetite is one of the warning signs.
- The diet makes the liver fatty
This disease is not caused by drinking too much alcohol, the medical term is NAFLD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease). It can be caused by an unhealthy diet, with too much excess fat in the liver. If left untreated, it can lead to cirrhosis, liver failure, heart attack and stroke.
Initial signs may be discomfort and pain in the right lower quadrant, but sometimes the symptoms are not obvious.
Treatment for this condition is usually adequate sleep, as many studies have shown that abnormality or lack of sleep greatly affects liver function. Lifestyle changes, proper diet adjustments, and regular exercise are essential.
- Confused and disoriented
As noted above, one of the most important functions of the liver is to remove toxins from the blood. For example, when we take drugs, the liver can convert them into harmless substances and get rid of them. In addition, when we eat proteins (protid), the digestive process will produce toxic ammonia, which the liver will metabolize and make them harmless. However, when the liver is not functioning properly, toxins accumulate and even cause problems for the brain. This condition is also known as hepatic encephalopathy. The patient is often confused and disoriented.
Fatigue and exhaustion are often thought to be related to liver problems. When the liver is not healthy, the removal of toxins from the blood will not be effective. One of the popular methods used by doctors in the UK to determine if this fatigue is caused by a diseased liver is the “Fatigue Impact Scale” method. It assesses the fatigue effects of physical and mental activities. Often used to assess the extent of liver recovery during treatment.
- Cysts in the liver
Fortunately, this is usually not a serious condition. This problem arises when the liver has a disease that has certain cells that overproduce and secrete fluid forming pockets of water like cysts. There are no warning signs until the cysts grow large and can cause pain and discomfort.
Regular scans, ultrasounds and other tests must be done to determine the disease status.
- Edema due to cirrhosis
This can happen when you have hepatitis C or complications from alcoholic hepatitis (ARLD) in developed countries. The serious problem is a sharp decline in liver function, cirrhosis of the liver, calluses and scarring. Feet and legs are swollen due to water retention, hands and feet are itchy, easy to bruise, liver becomes very sensitive to impact.
- Urine is darker in color
Darker urine could be caused by some medication, or it could simply be that you are not drinking enough water each day. But when suddenly your urine color is much darker than usual and especially you see white stools, this could be a sign that you have liver disease. In this case, you need to urgently go to the hospital for urgent treatment, because your liver function may be severely impaired.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store