- Please come here to view more and order: https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/joint360-16-countries/
- Offers to countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, USA – United States of America, Venezuela.
1. The science behind Joint360:
- A clinically proven formula to support joint and general health.
- Using various scientific studies, the Joint360 formula has been developed using only ingredients that are clinically proven to relieve joint pain and discomfort. The results are improved joint health and mobility.
- Unlike other joint products, Joint360 DOES NOT INCLUDE glucosamine or chondroitin. The all-natural ingredients in our formula are highly effective in supporting joint function and overall joint health.
2. Powerful articular formula
- Better ingredients. Better relief.
- Nature and Science Combined
- Turmeric: It soothes sore joints and reduces inflammation by lowering the body’s histamine levels. It is more effective in reducing pain when combined with black pepper.
- Black pepper: An anti-inflammatory that reduces swelling between joints, in addition to mitigating the sensation of pain.
- Boswellia serrata: Reduces inflammation around the joints and improves flexibility. It also acts as a natural pain reliever.
- Ginger root: An antioxidant that protects against cartilage deterioration, preventing it from causing more joint pain. Likewise, a powerful asset when it comes to reducing inflammation-induced arthritis.
- Bromelain: Effective for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, since it corrects the immune system and increases joint mobility and flexibility. It has been shown to significantly improve daily activities.
- Hyaluronic acid: It acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and tissues, helping to retain collagen, providing elasticity, and improving joint flexibility.
3. Real people, truth.
- Francis L. No More Knee Pain “Thanks Joint360!” I’ve tried many over-the-counter pain relievers for knee pain, and at first I didn’t have much hope for another new product. At work, I’m always on my feet all day: walking, lifting, pushing. But since using Joint360, I have noticed a huge difference in how I feel! I’m so glad I discovered Joint360. Thanks again. “
- Ishmael S. I can run again after surgery. “After undergoing knee surgery, I was worried that I would not be able to play again. But with restorative therapy and Joint360, I was soon active again. Now I’m training for my first marathon next year. I am so grateful that I discovered the right combination that helped me heal quickly without any side effects.”
- Susanna H. Reactivated at 58 years old. “I have been using Joint360 for several months. I have less discomfort and I walk more comfortably. And I don’t have to wear knee pads anymore! I love Joint360 and will continue to use it.”
4. Causes, symptoms, and treatment of Osteoarthritis
* Chronic Osteoarthritis
- There are 150 types of arthritis, but the most common type is osteoarthritis. This is a degenerative joint condition, and the severity can range from mild pain to quite severe pain.
- Usually begins with damage to soft joint tissues such as cartilage and can cause stiffness and immobility. Everyone can develop osteoarthritis – men and women, the elderly and children. Typically, osteoarthritis affects the knees, hips, spine, and hands.
- Maintaining a healthy weight helps relieve joint pain and prevent progression or worsening of osteoarthritis.
* Causes of Osteoarthritis
- Usually, osteoarthritis is caused by degeneration of joint cartilage.
- Healthy cartilage helps bones move smoothly.
- When cartilage is damaged or degraded, the ends of the bones rub against each other, causing pain and swelling, making the joints less flexible.
* Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- The main symptom of osteoarthritis is joint pain.
- Mild joint pain causes only discomfort, but severe joint pain can result in loss of mobility.
- The more you move the joint the more painful it is, rest will ease the joint pain.
- As osteoarthritis progresses, the pain persists even with inactivity, or it may even strike at night while you are sleeping. Osteoarthritis can cause stiffness in the joints, making them unable to flex or move normally.
* Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- To treat osteoarthritis, we need to change our attitude and lifestyle.
- Physical activity and exercise, for example, help improve joint mobility and reduce pain.
- Dietary changes also help maintain an ideal weight and relieve stress on the joints.
- Because osteoarthritis is a persistent disease, patients will need pain relief methods.
5. Against chronic Osteoarthritis with resistance exercises
- Resistance exercises can be helpful for people with osteoarthritis because they help strengthen the muscles around the affected joints. For example, exercises that strengthen the quadriceps can help reduce pain and disability associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Resistance training also offers benefits in weight control and improves balance, flexibility, bone density, sleep quality, and confidence.
- Exercises where the practitioner is not influenced by a pre-designed movement trajectory – exercises with dumbbells, doubles
- Machine exercise – requires you to move weights or levers
- Exercises without weights (based on body weight only) – push-ups and squats. Train with resistance bands – large resistance bands can help create isotonic resistance.
- Clinical studies have shown that all types of resistance exercise are effective in helping to reduce pain and improve joint function. Before starting any physical activity, be sure to consult your doctor. Since technique is so important in resistance exercises, you should seek advice from a professional such as a physiotherapist.
* The following useful tips should be kept in mind:
- Set aside five minutes for warm-up exercises;
- Create a daily exercise routine;
- Does not hold steam; exhale during the exertion phase;
- Use only safe and well-maintained equipment;
- Always control weights; Do not move the weight quickly or swing the weight.