- Offers Morocco (MA): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/ifocus-morocco-ma/ Price: 399 MAD
1. Is your vision getting worseevery day?
The main condition for normal vision is elasticity of the crystalline lens. Unfortunately, this ability is diminished under the influence of many factors:
- Too much strain on the eyes.
- Various pathological processes (often inflammatory).
- Insufficient blood supply.
- Myasthenia gravis and muscle weakness.
2. Muscles become stronger and stop deforming the eyeball
iFocus – is a nutrient complex of natural extracts that have a directional effect in case of vision reduction and completely eliminate the most common diseases of the human eye.
- Lutein – protects the retina from various outside influences
- Zeaxanthin – helps keep eye muscles healthy and reduce fatigue
- Vitamins – improve eye clarity
- Minerals – strengthen eye capillaries and eye veins
It is the only product that regulates the function of the eyeball muscles, helping to restore the focus and regain clear, bright, and three-dimensional vision.
- In the spring of 2019, a very astonishing event took place at the annual session of the European Congress of Ophthalmology. Experts present in the entire hall stood and honored the young man whose 10-minute speech. The boy’s name is Manoj Aggarwal and is an Indian medical student. It is this boy who has devised a unique formula to bring vision to prevent blindness.
- The idea put forward by Manoj has been implemented by some of the best medical researchers in the country. Specialists from the Institute of Ophthalmology and other medical research institutes are also involved in the development of medicine. This new drug is still showing very good results.
- Antonio Gener: I received this special treatment. On the fifth day of my treatment, I can see better now, and there is no more blurred vision. For the first time in 15 years, I no longer wear my glasses! The pleasure of feeling to see clearly!
- Paulo Martinez: I ordered it at a discount, for my mother. It came yesterday. I had to pick it up at the post office. This is easier than going to the eye doctor. He has already started using it.
- Alexandra Mendez: I got it 10 days ago. I have to undergo surgery next month. I never thought it would help me. I have glaucoma. When I saw the eye doctor yesterday, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing: my vision had returned to normal. He asked me what medication I was using, and I told him about this iFocus. He said he hadn’t heard of it yet, because if he did he would prescribe it to me instead of recommending surgery! I didn’t believe him however. I ordered the product earlier because it was discounted and I was afraid of going blind after surgery ..
- Fiona Borromeo: I ordered it for my mom and dad because I didn’t want to miss out on the discount. They are both undergoing treatment now and feel better every day. They stopped wearing glass at home, which was a huge improvement.
- Bettina Quinto: It really hurts how you are treated in private clinics. It’s been a long time since I last went there. They will destroy you there. I am so grateful for the opportunity to get iFocus at a huge discount.
4. Posts by Mata Anita – Ophthalmologist
* Regularly use of phone, tablet, computer
- The human eye has muscles that control focus. If you focus on the screen or smartphone for a long time, these muscles will get tired. However, excessive muscle activity is not the main cause of vision loss.
- In fact, the main factor that causes vision damage is light radiation.
- Radiation comes not only from the sun, but also from artificial light sources such as screens and screens. Long-term exposure to such light sources leads to problems with retinal function. Ongoing stress and exposure to environmental pollutants are some of the other important factors that contribute to the alarming statistics of vision loss.
* Your eyes need help!
- According to statistics, people’s visibility is rapidly declining. Something needs to be done to solve this problem ASAP! In my personal experience, no one has followed their doctor’s advice to exercise their eyes, have their eyes checked regularly, and give their eyes a break when reading on a computer screen.
- People intentionally ignored this advice, then came to me and advised me to reflect. The entire situation can be avoided in the early stages, but often more people fix the consequences than address the cause.
* Solution from Europe
- Unfortunately, this problem is widespread around the world. Fortunately, there is an innovative product from Europe designed to help people who spend more than 12 hours in front of a computer.
- Produced in a state-of-the-art laboratory in Germany and containing unusual botanicals and extracts in its formula, the product has helped many of my patients. It’s called iFocus !
- This product is available in oral tablet form which has become a great alternative for eye exercises as well as eye surgery in some cases.
* Huge success in the treatment of eye diseases!
- I first heard about iFocus at one of the conferences, where I regularly attend to learn about new ways to treat eye diseases. I was surprised to learn that among iFocus’ active ingredients is Lutein. I will explain why this is important.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin (derived from Lutein) are the most common carotenoids that accumulate in the retina of the eye. This part of the eye is responsible for vision. Lutein and zeaxanthin absorb the blue part of the visible light spectrum – the light that is most harmful to the eyes.
- These substances block the destructive effects of light whenever it penetrates the delicate structures of the retina. New studies have demonstrated that a deficiency in Lutein leads to a gradual decline in vision.
- So when I discovered that Lutein was one of the key ingredients of iFocus, I realized that this product can actually protect people from vision damage as well as vision loss.
- I’m a doctor, you know it and now I understand why these drugs are sold online. In fact, pharmacies are constantly adding some space to the product prices. I am assuming that since this drug is made abroad, the coating should be at least 50%. So I’m happy to have the official website where I order iFocus for myself. Also, I have provided this link to my patients.