- Jenny, CA: “I use Product plumper 3-4 times a day and can’t live without it! Since using it, my lips have become fuller and more defined and I just love getting these results without needing an injection!”
- Barbara, MD: “I have been using idol lips for months now and it works amazing. My friends keep on complementing me on my lips now. Thank you so much for this wonderful product.”
4. Lip Plumping Media
- ABC News: More and more women want plumper lips these days, but plastic surgery or collagen injections can be painful and expensive. It’s the only area of the body that women actually want plumper!
- CBS News: For many women, Lip Plumpers are used as a regular part of their daily make-up regimen and applied often throughout the day. Lip Plumpers are vital to the make-up style exemplified by top models and actresses who want that pouty, sexy look.
5. Basic lip care to have beautiful lips
- It is often said, for a woman, the standard is “First and second skin”. However, in addition to these two important factors, lips also play a significant role in the overall beauty of a woman.
- Lip makeup remover
Due to work requirements or personal beauty preferences, most girls wear makeup every day, or at least lipstick before going out for a fresh, radiant look. Although many lipsticks are advertised as containing a lot of nutrients that make them appear to have been “washed away” after each meal, in fact, there is still an extremely thin layer of lipstick on the lips that if not removed. Care may be harmful to the lips.
The skin around the eyes and lips is thin, sensitive skin, so skin experts always recommend using specialized makeup remover products for eyes and lips to bring the best effect, while protecting and minimizing risk of skin irritation.
When removing makeup, take a sufficient amount of specialized makeup remover on a cotton pad. Then, gently wipe off the lipstick clockwise and counterclockwise until the lipstick is completely removed. For those of you using makeup remover oil, apply a thin layer of oil on your lips, hold for about 10-15 minutes to let the oil penetrate into your lips, then use a cotton pad to gently wipe off and rinse with warm water. . This is a natural way to remove makeup that is loved by many women because it can both remove makeup and soften lips.
- Periodic exfoliation for lips
Just like your skin, your lips also need to be exfoliated regularly to be able to breathe and easily absorb nutrients. Exfoliating will cause the new cuticle to be exposed, so the lips will be pinker and smoother. Surely the job of applying lipstick is also easier, the lipstick lasts longer and the color is more matte.
To exfoliate your lips, you can use some natural ingredients like brown sugar, baking soda, honey and soft bristle brush, lemon and sugar…or use lip scrubs. dedicated. Note that you should only exfoliate 1-2 times per week!
- Moisturizing for lips
Dry and cracked skin is usually a sign of dehydrated skin. Meanwhile, the skin of the lips is very thin and different from the facial skin in that it has no oil glands, no protective layers of tissue, less melanin, so it has the ability to block ultraviolet rays (UVA, UVB) of the sun. are very weak, so the skin of the lips loses moisture faster than other parts of the skin. Lips are often active such as: eating, talking or expressing emotions of happiness, sadness, anger… Therefore, moisturizing your lips is important to help you always have a soft, youthful lips.
Natural ingredients such as cucumber, aloe vera, honey, vitamin E, beetroot… are great lip masks used by many women. The outstanding advantage of this way of moisturizing lips from these ingredients is that it is cheap, absolutely safe for the lips.