1. Why should we start parts that need to be able to?
- Parasites are the direct or indirect cause of up to 80% of our body’s weakness.
- The immune system and the cancer defenses are not working properly.
- Infection leads to deficiency of vitamins and trace elements such as potassium, copper, manganese, selenium, zinc, magnesium, silicon and causes hormonal imbalance.
- The parasites damage the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, intestines.
- The activity of the parasite leads to the appearance of some allergic reactions (rash, asthma, dermatitis).
- The parasites secrete large amounts of lactic acid, “bad cholesterol,” and other toxins that can harm the entire body.
2. Main signs of infection
- Allergic reactions (rash, watery eyes, runny nose)
- Chronic Fatigue (You get tired easily, no matter what you do)
- Frequent headaches
- Pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- Frequent constipation or diarrhea
- Joint or muscle pain
- Sleep and appetite disturbances
- Dark circles under eyes
- If you have even one of the above symptoms, this is a good opportunity to take care of and remove the parasite.
- Today, there are a large number of different types of parasites in the body, but only a small part of them have been studied.
- Even the most modern physical diagnostic methods cannot determine exactly which parasites we have and how long they live in us.
3. Why is Herbal Tea the best treatment compared to other specialty chemicals?
- Herbal Teat is completely natural and safe, which means it can be taken without consulting a doctor.
- No side effects (unlike other chemical tablets that can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, biochemical parameters of the liver may deteriorate).
- Herbal Tea is made entirely of medicinal herbs collected from clean places. Herbal Tea ingredients include: sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides), parsley (Petroselinum crispum), Inula helenium root, bilberry leaves (Vaccinium myrtillus), star anise (Pimpinella anisum), grass Musk (Thymusgaris).
- The decoction has a pleasant taste.
- Approved and recommended by doctors, Herbal Tea can be used at home and is a convenient way to get rid of harmful parasites.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store