- Offers Region EAST EUROPE: https://quynhonhd.me/hearttonic-bg-prevent-the-strokes-and-heart-attacks/
- Offers Region SOUTH EU AND MEDITERRANEAN: https://quynhonhd.me/hearttonic-tr-prevent-the-strokes-and-heart-attacks/
1. HeartTonic eliminates 5 main causes of high blood pressure
- Excessive load on the nervous system (stress, insomnia, etc.).
Hear Tonic relieves anxiety thanks to its ingredients
- Venous toxins.
Thanks to the ingredients in Hear Tonic, it helps to regulate heart function and blood pressure.
- Varicose veins and thrombosis.
Thanks to its special content, Heart Tonic improves the function of the left ventricle of the heart, and helps fight disease thanks to its high antioxidant properties.
- High blood sugar.
Thanks to its content, Heart Tonic regulates blood pressure and helps fight disease thanks to its high antioxidant properties.
Thanks to the ingredients in Heart Tonic, it also contributes to fat loss by accelerating metabolism.
2. Check now! Do you experience any of the following symptoms?
- Spots in view appear
- Fatigue, irritability, depression
- Blurred vision
- Sweating increased
- Heart rate too high
- Chronic fatigue
- Puffy face
- The finger is numb and cold
- Blood pressure fluctuates
Use HeartTonic right away.
3. What makes high blood pressure dangerous?
- The consequences of high blood pressure can be even more severe than that of cancer.
- Hypertension ends in 89% of infarctions, and thrombosis can develop in the blood vessels.
- The disease increases the risk of stroke.
- In addition to high blood pressure, smoking, drinking, malnutrition, sedentary lifestyles, stress and high cholesterol are especially dangerous. Overweight people are 3-4 times more likely to develop high blood pressure.
4. A revolutionary breakthrough for scientists
- British scientists working at the National Intellectual Center took 8 years to create this special functional food.
- This special finding has been awarded many international awards.
- The efficacy of the product has been verified through a thorough research process, which has ensured that researchers have received all the necessary permits, certifications and government funding.
5. Professor Hasan Çakır, Head of Vascular Surgery
- Dr. Çakır has performed more than 100 thousand extensive surgeries to date. His youngest patient is a 2 day old baby.
Dr. Çakır also has a knack for explaining the most complex math problems in simple words that anyone can understand. He has 47 health books and guides for the uneducated. He believes that our veins are responsible for 90% of our health and our general health depends on how clean our veins are.
- Why do veins represent 90% of our health?
Dear Doctor Çakır, you have said many times that the veins in our body are responsible for 90% of our health. Can you explain the reason for this?
What is the largest organ in the human body? Few people know the answer to this question. Even people with medical training can sometimes give the wrong answer when it comes to brain or liver. The shrew might call it human skin. In fact, the largest part of the human body is the vascular system.
We can go around the world 2.5 times.
For this, a person’s vascular system is enough.
Try to imagine. If we remove all the veins in the human body and add them to the end, its length will be 100 thousand kilometers.
Simply put, the length of the equator is 40 thousand kilometers. Thus, a strong rope formed from one’s veins could circumnavigate the world 2.5 times.
- What do you think about this number?
Veins are not just channels through which blood flows. It is a unique and complex organ. Any disorder causes disease in the body.
– Congested veins in the feet: Varicose veins, swelling of the feet, a feeling of heaviness, a feeling of coldness in the legs or vice versa, a burning sensation in the soles of the feet. Cracks in the heel. Blood circulation disorders: Failure to protect bacteria, fungi occurs. Nails thicken, distorted shape.
– Hepatic occlusion: fatty liver. Fatty foods leave a bitter taste in the mouth when eaten.
– Weakness and blockage of vessels in joints: Cartilage tissue dries out. Joints begin to ache, bone necrosis and herniation.
– The vessels of the intestine lose flexibility: Formation of hemorrhoidal knuckles.
– Veins in the eye: Decreased vision. Cataracts occur. Red eye, which people think is caused by fatigue, is actually a small hemorrhage in the capillaries in the eye.
– Cerebral circulatory disorders: Dizziness, tinnitus and memory loss. Have you ever walked into the kitchen and forgotten why you left? Or you can’t remember a word. All of these are signs that the blood vessels in the brain are deteriorating.
And high blood pressure should be added to this list. High blood pressure is the mother of stroke and sister of heart attack.
Veins are our source of energy, the life force that flows through them. If an important intersection is blocked, life will stop.
– Venous occlusion: All organs starve.
Excess weight directly affects the veins. Our organs starve because our veins are clogged with cholesterol, because they can’t access the nutrients they need. The brain sends the message “You need to eat”. Eater. However, the organs cannot receive enough nutrients due to blocked vessels. The brain sends a message for you to eat, and the vicious cycle continues this way.
That’s right. Cholesterol plaques, or “atherosclerotic plaques” as they are medically called, are responsible for about 65-70% of vascular disorders.
When each person turns 50, up to 5kg of cholesterol accumulates in the body. The accumulation of cholesterol narrows the lumen (that is, the space through which blood flows) 4-5 times.
Try to imagine. If we accept the thickness of a person’s veins as a finger, the space that blood can pass in a vein blocked by 5 kg of cholesterol will be as thick as 4 matchsticks.
These patches may not be life-threatening but quality of life declines, blood pressure rises, headaches begin, back pain, numbness. Blood clots that accumulate in the veins are much more dangerous.
blood clot volume
The weight of a blood clot that accumulates in a vein is much less, “only” 800 grams – 1 kg. But they are very dangerous due to their unstable structure. A thrombus (a blood clot that blocks a vein) can break off the wall of the vessel it’s attached to at any time and start looking for a victim.
Large blood clots can completely block a victim’s vein. In this case, ischemia, i.e. the tissue’s inability to receive enough blood, occurs.
Ischemic paralysis is a blockage of a blood vessel in the brain. A heart attack is a blockage of a blood vessel. This is why ischemia in the liver, lung failure, kidney failure occurs. Hemorrhoids are an ischemic state that occurs in the last part of the large intestine. Clogged capillaries in the feet can lead to gangrene (gangrene).