- Offers Serbia (RS): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/fungapure-serbia-rs/
1. Are you sure you do not have fungal skin?
If you have any of these symptoms, pay attention and start carefully:
- Burning and itching in the foot area
- Heel cracks and flaking
- Red skin on feet
- Leafy and brittle nails
- Change in nail color (usually brown)
- Nails gradually deteriorated
- White spots and grooves on the nail
- Redness in the groin or wrinkles in the skin
- Dandruff and itchy skin in the back and trunk
- Red spots on the scalp
2. What happens to the feet after 30 days of using FUNGAPURE?
You will get rid of fungus on the feet and nails, or other affected areas, as well as itching and other discomfort. Your feet will eliminate unpleasant odors, reduce perspiration, and walk much more easily and comfortably.
- HOW TO USE FUNGAPURE CORRECTLY? Rinse the area you want to treat and dry, apply a thin layer of cream and smooth over the affected area. If there is an opening in the skin, that is, a crack, treat the skin around the crack. Treat affected skin areas 2 times / day, increase or decrease the amount of goat cream.
- WHY IS FUNGAPURE EFFECTIVE? Unlike most other products, the product’s clinical trials show this product to be extremely effective from the very first application, and after complete removal of the fungus, if normal hygiene is maintained, they are very difficult to return.