1. Description of EMS Trainer:
- The EMS Trainer abs tightening belt is exclusively designed for effective muscle training.
- The gel sheets have a high electrical conductivity which helps to reduce resistance.
- Electricity is delivered to the body evenly and with high accuracy.
- The exercise machine is more effective than the waist treadmill / exercise machine.
- It’s great to see and feel your body’s muscles flex when they relax.
- The EMS Trainer will be able to work more muscles on the body for a certain muscle group at a time than you can be as flexible as using maximum effort.
- You will work out from low to higher intensity to match your fitness level.
2. There are four main uses of EMS Trainer in sports coaching:
- First, to increase maximum strength;
- Second, as a means of recovery;
- Third, as a rehabilitation tool; and
- Fourth, as a learning tool for motor and muscle recruitment.
3. What is EMS (Electromechanical Stimulation)?
- The signals are sent directly to your muscles and motivated by the current stimulus.
- You just need to attach the pads to your body and let them move your muscles.
- Train up to 30 days in the original for maximum effect!
- Power: 6 AAA batteries (not included).
- Frequency: 1-100 HZ.
- Mode of use: 6 modes.
- Working time: 12 minutes. Output: 9.8 mA. Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store