- Offers Turkey (TR): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/dr-mardeen-turkey-tr/ Price: 99 TL
- Dr. Mardeen – Short form: https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/dr-mardeen-short-form-turkey-tr/
1. Expert Opinion on Dr. Mardeen
- Every day, hair has to go through many tests: the effects of the environment, water, styling products, and more. Genetics, individual characteristics of the body, as well as hormonal disturbances – all these make the problem of hair loss in men and women more and more serious every day.
- For all my clients, Dr. I recommend Mardeen hair restoration serum. In my practice, Dr. There has never been a situation where the Mardeen serum could not cope with the task. The serum also does not bypass the entire core by acting on the hair follicles and promoting active hair growth.
It nourishes the hair as if enveloping it with useful substances and protects the hair from brittleness. In a week, the hair will be groomed and healthy, applying the treatment will help you forget about long-term hair loss.
- It’s hard to believe that a single product can be so versatile and effective. Don’t waste your time, Dr. Try the Mardeen Hair Recovery Serum and see the results for yourself.
Hassan Hotak – Hair health expert
2. Activate legendary hair growth
- MINOXIDIL: The bakopa tree is one of the best natural remedies for slow hair growth and other hair conditions. It prevents hair loss and graying as a child.
- GREEN EXTRACT: Restores scalp’s natural pH Reduces sebum production Prevents dandruff.
- LACTIC ACID: Protects hair from environmental damage and hair brittleness Nourishes, thickens, smooths hair and prevents discoloration.
3. Nothing is easier than hair recovery
- STEP 1: Apply serum to the root area of hair.
- STEP 2: Rub serum onto scalp for 15 minutes with massage movements. NO NEED TO RENEW SERUM!
- STEP 3: Repeat the process 3 times a week.
- STEP 4: Recommended usage time is 4 weeks.
4. 8 hair care tips to make your hair strong and shiny
- Wash your hair a few times a week instead of every day
For soft and shiny hair, a natural oil is needed, which keeps your hair healthy. If you wash your hair every day, you’re unknowingly removing this nourishing oil, making your hair dry and stiff.
Find yourself an appropriate shampooing frequency. Most washing 2-3 times a week is the way to naturally smooth and straight hair. While other rare people wash it every day because their hair is a special type of oily hair. If your hair seems very greasy, there is a secret to shiny, smooth hair that doesn’t cause the discomfort of too much oil. Use dry shampoo on the roots of your hair. Then gently massage the scalp and hair roots and then rinse with water.
- Use cold water to wash your hair
It can be difficult to wash your hair in cold water in winter weather, but if you want soft, shiny hair, do it. Cold water makes the hair straighter, so when it dries, the hair will be very smooth.
On the contrary, hot water makes hair tangle and drier. If you can’t stand the cold, shower with warm water and wash your hair separately with cold water. This is a simple and natural way to make hair smooth and straight, but it will surprise you.
- Use safe shampoo
Use a sulfate-free shampoo. Sulfate is a foaming agent, commonly found in shampoos and also in dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent. Sulfates have a significant effect on the hair, it removes the oil coating and damages each hair.
A sulfate-free shampoo will clean your hair without stripping it of that protective oil. Experience is that when choosing a shampoo, read the ingredients carefully before buying it. The secret to shiny hair is in the smallest actions.
- Use conditioner after every hair wash
Hair conditioner keeps hair smooth and tangle-free thanks to the nutrients in it. Hair conditioner is especially good for hair that tends to be dry and frizzy. Silicone-free conditioners are the best.
Because in the long run, silicone will make hair coarser and stiffer. Instead, choose products that contain glycerin. Glycerin is a substance that holds the hair’s coat of nutrients. Using conditioner is an effective way to soften stiff hair.
- Comb wet hair with a wide tooth comb
When hair is wet, it is very weak and fragile, so if you use a thick tooth comb and brush too hard, it will easily damage and break your hair.
Therefore, change your habits, using a wide-tooth comb to brush wet hair will protect your hair. Brush your hair gently to reduce the amount of hair breakage effectively.
- Cut the ends of your hair every 6-12 weeks
Trimming dry, split ends at the ends of the hair is a way to naturally smooth and straight hair. The purpose of this is to cut off the damaged end of the hair.
This makes your hair look noticeably shinier, softer and smoother. You don’t need to cut too much, only about 1-2cm is enough for one cut.
- Sleep on silk pillow
Cotton pillows can absorb moisture from the hair, making it dry and frizzy. Instead of cotton pillows, use silk pillows or put a silk bath on the pillow before you go to bed.
You will have smooth hair every morning when you wake up. The secret to this shiny hair is not everyone knows but it is extremely effective.
- Use coconut oil to add moisture
Once a week, coconut oil will make hair softer and stronger. Take a ladle of coconut oil (about 15ml) and melt it (but not hot). Then apply evenly to the roots, comb the coconut oil evenly and leave for an hour or even overnight.
After incubation, wash with shampoo. When the hair is dry, you will definitely be impressed with your hair. Note, it is recommended to use natural coconut oil rather than refined coconut oil and remember to melt coconut oil before using because coconut oil is solid at room temperature.