1. An expert’s opinion about Dermal
- Most people with psoriasic have a lot of trouble adjusting to and connecting with the rest of the world around them, both socially and professionally. For example, intense itching sometimes interferes with their rest, and the flakes that often appear on their hands can limit their work efficiency, rendering them incompetent.
- Psoriasis significantly affects the quality of life, because sufferers feel uncomfortable and tired both physically and mentally.
- Dermal is very effective. The effect is noticeable from the first application and helps you quickly get rid of psoriasis.
- Using Product as the primary treatment clears psoriasis in 93% of cases.
2. Why should you choose Demal for your skin?
- Calendula flower
Softens the skin, relieves itching and has a pain-relieving effect on the skin and joints.
It has antibacterial effects, contains loads of healing properties and is absorbed into the skin within minutes.
- St. John’s Wort
Relieves inflammatory processes, controls sebaceous glands and has soothing and emollient properties.
Moisturizes the skin and at the same time provides elasticity. Gradually eliminates dryness, has antioxidant properties and adds vitamins and minerals to the skin.
- Olive oil
Natural product obtained from olives. Has a soothing, bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. It also accelerates the skin healing process.
Prevents eczematous spots on the skin, restores and normalizes cell metabolism, and slows down epidermal cell division.
3. Reviews from our users
- Lydia, 30 years old
Due to psoriasic, I have lost the opportunity to participate in activities and hobbies sadly. The doctor diagnosed me with psoriasic, and the initial small area of skin disease spread all over my body. Now I’m really glad I found Product! Thanks to this product I have a normal life again!
- Sofia, 19 years old
It all started when I had a psoriasic rash on my back. This problem left me seriously disturbed – I couldn’t sleep, study or eat because of the pain it caused me every day. I am very grateful to my mother who asked for a solution and helped me find Product. Now I’m free from the itch or discomfort! I noticed a significant and pleasant improvement. Thanks a lot!
- Pece, 25 years old
This cream has so many benefits! A few years ago I had a problem with psoriasis on my chest and it was really hard for me. But after I tried this cream, the changes were noticeable immediately. The inflammation stopped, the redness and rashes on the skin were greatly reduced, and my skin became softer and cleaner. I recommend it! Psoriasic has a cure!
4. Revolutionary Discovery! Say “NO” to Psoriasis Now!
- Psoriasic is a fairly common skin disease, but many people do not know how to distinguish it. It causes an overgrowth of skin cells, resulting in thickened patches. These lesions can vary in size and are mainly located on the knees, elbows, around the head, hands, feet, and back.
- It manifests as small pus-filled lumps (pustules) surrounded by red skin or raised red nodules covered by a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells or scales. Psoriasic occurs in both men and women. It affects children and adults. Psoriasic develops in women early in life, unlike in men. Statistics show that nearly 30% of people diagnosed with psoriasic have a relative with the disease.
- And while it’s not contagious, people diagnosed with psoriasic are often marginalized, discriminated against because their skin looks different from normal. 84% of psoriasis patients experience stigma and humiliation.
- Among the factors that contribute to psoriasic are cold and dry climates, skin damage, stress and anxiety, certain infections (tonsillitis or mumps), as well as certain anti-inflammatory medications. , smoking and alcohol. People who have close relatives with psoriasic are at higher risk of developing the disease. Scientists are trying to find out what causes this disease, how to recognize them and especially how to treat it!
- In the survey, Mirela, 45, shows how the illness has changed her mood and how she’s almost lost hope.
- “I am an ordinary woman who is living happily with her daughter and husband. As a manager of a clothing store, I have no problem with money. However, when I learned that my daughter had a serious illness. poverty, everything changed, followed by a horrible period full of medical and surgical treatments.
- A few months later, I started to experience itching on my scalp, followed by thick, scaly, and slightly red skin nodules. Then I noticed that all these scaly patches were exaggerated. I finally realized the skin disease… quite late. At first, I thought it might be contagious and I immediately went to our GP. She confirmed psoriasic, I most likely overcame it due to severe stress and fatigue in recent months. What is next? Didn’t have time to deal with my personal issues, so I bought a cream recommended by my doctor. But unfortunately it didn’t work well.
- Several years have passed since then… my daughter is healed! However, the psoriasic problem has not gone away. I have tried many different treatments, but none of them work, and I have not found any that work for psoriasic… Until last month, when I attended an autoimmune disease charity. A new product has been introduced.
- I asked where I could buy it. I immediately ordered 2 packs with product, because the price was very attractive and cheap . A few days later, I took the cream and started applying it to the damaged skin. In just 3 days, I noticed some changes: the patches have shrunk, most of the scalp scales have healed. And after 7 days, the itchy scabs were gone.
- I know it’s hard to believe, I used to think so too. But in my personal experience product has worked wonders. I gave up hope of getting rid of all the scabs and bumps on my skin. I never thought I would wear a mini skirt or a bikini again. I have dreamed of having my body “clean” and beautiful. But I finally made it! I found the right cream and I beat psoriasis!
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store