- Offers Malaysia (MY): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/cystalex-malaysia-my/ Price: 179 RM
- Offers Singapore (SG): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/cystalex-singapore-sg/ Price: 49 SGD
- Offers Philippines (PH): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/cystalex-philippines-ph/ Price: 1990 PHP
1. Cystalex has the following effects:
- Reduce inflammation
- Prevent urinary tract infections
- Accelerates and facilitates urine extraction
- Helps deal with candida and cystitis
- Increase the body’s immunity
- Improves blood circulation in the pelvic organs
- Provides the body with a large amount of vitamins and trace elements
2. What are the causes of the development of cystitis?
- Low defense, hypothermia: Frequent colds, hypothermia after prolonged exposure to cold water or air.
- Lack of personal hygiene: Neglect rules of personal hygiene, improper choice of soap, use of inappropriate hygiene products (compression bandages, tampons).
- Diseases and inflammation of the organs of the urinary system: Urinary tract infections, including those transmitted from the mother during pregnancy. Kidney disease, including urolithiasis.
- Changes in the microflora of the vagina and intestines: Changes in the microflora, past infectious diseases, pathogenic microorganisms.
- Bacteria, infections, including STDs: Staphylococci, Escherichia coli, etc. Regularly changing sexual partners, active sex life.
- Pathology of the pelvic organs, circulatory disorders: Among the anatomical features of the female body are the shortened urethra, as well as pathologies of the blood circulation of the pelvic organs.
3. What will be the consequences in the event of no treatment?
Cystitis must be treated! Without proper and safe treatment, the disease will develop into acute and chronic. The flare-ups will recur every two to four months, or with the common cold. Lack of treatment or inappropriate therapy has the following consequences:
- Bladder necrosis
- Urinary incontinence
- Bladder cancer
- Nephritis (pyelonephritis).
- Infertility, ectopic pregnancy
4. Urinary incontinence in women is a dangerous disease.
- Statistically, urinary incontinence and leakage are diagnosed in 72% of women over 50 years old (37% in women over 30). The most dangerous thing about this pathology is that over time it will not get better: more and more “fissures” appear. So wet stains on clothes and unpleasant odors will only increase.
- How dangerous is urinary incontinence for women?
In fact, many women don’t even know that this is a dangerous disease. And they underestimate its consequences. Many hope that this will go away with time. But it never goes away.
Urinary incontinence can not only destroy a woman’s life: because of her and frequent odors, a woman has complicated and stressful relationships with others. By the way, it’s not unreasonable: people who smell like urine tend to be rejected. This smell is unpleasant to others.
However, the main danger of this pathology is that in a humid and warm environment, the pathogenic microflora rapidly ascends, penetrates the vagina and settles on its mucosa.
According to statistics, after 1-2 months of frequent urination, women with genital disorders in the private area, after 3-4 months will have cervicitis or chronic vaginitis. After about a year, women with urinary incontinence (and inadequate treatment) are diagnosed with a benign tumor. And the cysts appear in large numbers. Unhealthy microflora contributes to it.
If spontaneous urinary incontinence is not treated, it will end with the bladder stopping to hold urine completely and you will have to resort to catheterization. This procedure involves inserting a catheter into the bladder that is connected to a receiver for urine suspended in the leg. And this is already a disability.
In fact, one woman fighting urine leaks with a pad (or not fighting at all) is living on a ticking time bomb. And I honestly don’t understand why women do this. There are currently effective treatments for urinary incontinence. After 2-3 weeks, you can forget about this problem forever.
- Is this surgical technique?
Of course not. And even more, I would like to advise people from such activities. Including the use of lasers and the sling method. Despite the high-speed manipulations (which dishonest clinics and money-hungry doctors lure in patients), these manipulations have many negative consequences for women’s health, as they lead to to stagnation of urine inside the body, and this causes the growth of cysts.
But the most important drawback of surgical intervention is that it is basically just a means of eliminating a cosmetic problem – a consequence of the disease, not its cause.
As the cause persists, the problem will reappear in the future. And very quickly, after 1-2 years.
To get rid of urinary incontinence once and for all, the cause needs to be eliminated. And the cause is a malfunction of the pancreas. Due to endocrine disorders, the body is oversaturated with glucose and harmful products of glycolysis (the oxidation of glucose by the pancreas). These substances, which are found in large quantities in the urine, “destroy” calcium and magnesium, which ensure the elasticity of the muscles. As a result, the muscles weaken and stop holding urine.
Loss of muscle elasticity due to the elimination of useful substances is the main cause of urine leakage. First, leaks appear when coughing or sneezing, then they happen continuously.
During activity, the muscles contract, however, calcium and magnesium continue to be broken down. This leads to a recurrence of the problem. Therefore, at our clinic, we no longer recommend surgical treatment of urinary incontinence.
- What advice would you give to treat urinary incontinence today?
There is a very nice European remedy called Cystalex. It was specifically designed to treat this disease, and it simply shows extraordinary effectiveness – Cystalex helps most people!
Cystalex has 3 important actions. First of all, Cystalex normalizes the functioning of the pancreas. Second, Cystalex purifies the body’s liquid environment of glucose and remaining products of glycolysis. Third, Cystalex restores the walls and muscles of the bladder. That is, it has the whole complex of effects necessary…
5. Customer’s feedback
- Dina: Thanks for the backup! I was lucky. That wheel got me 50% off! I ordered the product for 179RM! I see a lot of positive comments about it. But I can’t find it at the pharmacy. Now I know why.
- Mariam: Very effective product. I have had urinary incontinence for almost a year. It appears after the third month of pregnancy. I have tried a lot of traditional methods. Only Cystalex can help. I’m fine right now. I recommend Cystalex to everyone.
- Aisyah: I’m 20 years old but pee a lot. I started to avoid drinking water after 8pm. I go to the bathroom before bed every night, but I usually wake up with a wet spot under me. I’m embarrassed about it, but my boyfriend is sympathetic. I have tried different products, but all to no avail. Two months ago, a doctor called to tell me that there was a new product that could help me. He has been very helpful. Now my discomfort is gone.
- Susan Teoh: I haven’t tried it yet, but a friend of mine is having this problem. It occurs after menopause. I knew he was on Cystalex and it helped him.
- Small Brown: The doctor advised me to exercise my vaginal muscles. I did, and things got better. It still leaks from time to time, but every now and then I can smell the urine. Only Cystalex saved me. Great.