- Offers India (IN): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/cystalex-india-in/ Price: 2490 INR
1. What are the causes of the development of cystitis? Use Cystalex.
- Low defense, hypothermia: Frequent colds, hypothermia after prolonged exposure to cold water or air.
- Lack of personal hygiene: Neglect rules of personal hygiene, improper choice of soap, use of inappropriate hygiene products (compression bandages, tampons).
- Diseases and inflammation of the organs of the urinary system: Urinary tract infections, including those transmitted from the mother during pregnancy. Kidney disease, including urolithiasis.
- Changes in the microflora of the vagina and intestines: Changes in the microflora, past infectious diseases, pathogenic microorganisms.
- Bacteria, infections, including STDs: Staphylococci, Escherichia coli, etc. Regularly changing sexual partners, active sex life.
- Pathology of the pelvic organs, circulatory disorders: Among the anatomical features of the female body are the shortened urethra, as well as pathologies of the blood circulation of the pelvic organs.
2. What will be the consequences in the event of no treatment?
Cystitis must be treated! Without proper and safe treatment, the disease will develop into acute and chronic. The flare-ups will recur every two to four months, or with the common cold. Lack of treatment or inappropriate therapy has the following consequences:
- Bladder necrosis
- Urinary incontinence
- Bladder cancer
- Nephritis (pyelonephritis).
- Infertility, ectopic pregnancy