- Offers India (IN): https://quynhonhd.me/go-to/cystalex-india-in/ Price: 2490 INR
1. What are the causes of the development of cystitis? Use Cystalex.
- Low defense, hypothermia: Frequent colds, hypothermia after prolonged exposure to cold water or air.
- Lack of personal hygiene: Neglect rules of personal hygiene, improper choice of soap, use of inappropriate hygiene products (compression bandages, tampons).
- Diseases and inflammation of the organs of the urinary system: Urinary tract infections, including those transmitted from the mother during pregnancy. Kidney disease, including urolithiasis.
- Changes in the microflora of the vagina and intestines: Changes in the microflora, past infectious diseases, pathogenic microorganisms.
- Bacteria, infections, including STDs: Staphylococci, Escherichia coli, etc. Regularly changing sexual partners, active sex life.
- Pathology of the pelvic organs, circulatory disorders: Among the anatomical features of the female body are the shortened urethra, as well as pathologies of the blood circulation of the pelvic organs.
2. What will be the consequences in the event of no treatment?
Cystitis must be treated! Without proper and safe treatment, the disease will develop into acute and chronic. The flare-ups will recur every two to four months, or with the common cold. Lack of treatment or inappropriate therapy has the following consequences:
- Bladder necrosis
- Urinary incontinence
- Bladder cancer
- Nephritis (pyelonephritis).
- Infertility, ectopic pregnancy
3. Customer’s feedback
- Dina: Thanks for the backup! I was lucky. That wheel got me 50% off! I ordered the product for 179RM! I see a lot of positive comments about it. But I can’t find it at the pharmacy. Now I know why.
- Mariam: Very effective product. I have had urinary incontinence for almost a year. It appears after the third month of pregnancy. I have tried a lot of traditional methods. Only products can help. I’m fine right now. I recommend it to everyone.
- Aisyah: I’m 20 years old but pee a lot. I started to avoid drinking water after 8pm. I go to the bathroom before bed every night, but I usually wake up with a wet spot under me. I’m embarrassed about it, but my boyfriend is sympathetic. I have tried different products, but all to no avail. Two months ago, a doctor called to tell me that there was a new product that could help me. He has been very helpful. Now my discomfort is gone.
- Susan Teoh: I haven’t tried it yet, but a friend of mine is having this problem. It occurs after menopause. I knew he was on product and it helped him.
- Small Brown: The doctor advised me to exercise my vaginal muscles. I did, and things got better. It still leaks from time to time, but every now and then I can smell the urine. Only product saved me. Great.