1. WHAT IS CELULHOUETTE REDUCER CREAM?
- Cellulite is a well-known condition for many women on the skin of the thighs, buttocks, and sometimes the arms, abdomen, and shoulders. The texture of the skin becomes uneven, nodules and nodules appear. That is why cellulite is also known as the “orange peel” effect. From a medical standpoint, cellulite is a structural change in the subcutaneous tissue that leads to breakdown of the microcirculation pathways and the lymph nodes.
- As a general rule, cellulite develops between the ages of 20-25, usually during or after pregnancy. You can take a simple test if you want to know if you have cellulite. Use your hands to press on the buttocks area. If a specific “orange peel” appears, that is the first sign of cellulite.
- If you see no uniformity, bumps and bumps on the buttocks without pressing the skin, you have cellulite, like many women. It is not physically uncomfortable, but is considered unsightly.
2. What is the effect of the cream on your skin?
- Food and absolute moisturizer for the skin.
- Stimulates skin cell regeneration.
- Smoothes hard skin, improves skin’s texture.
- It stimulates collagen production.
- Rejuvenates skin and gives elasticity.
- Improved blood microbiology.
- Protects against the regeneration of cellulite.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store