1. What is NGF?
- Nerve growth factor (NGF) proteins are small proteins that support the functioning of nerve cells, or neurons. Including stimulating the development and function of various neurons. It is in the same family as neurotropins and is considered a growth modulator of neurons and brain cells. Other substances in the same family are factors that promote the growth and survival of brain cells. Neurotrophins-3 and neurotropins 4/5
- Rita Levi-Montalcini discovered NGF in the 1950s. However, that discovery and other discoveries about neuropeptides were not widely known until Rita Levi-Montalcini’s discovery. Rita Levi-Montalcini received the 1986 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
- The active ingredient in NGF, in its pure form, is found in a neuropeptide called Yamabushitake or Lion’s Mane.
- In Europe, this neuropeptide has been used to treat a variety of diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, autism and multiple sclerosis for many years.
- The discovery of neurotransmitters and brain growth regulators and their related mechanisms of action has been one of the fundamental discoveries of the past several decades.
2. Symptoms that indicate you are having impaired cognition:
- Short-term memory loss
- You often forget your keys, wallet, etc.
- It is very difficult for you to focus on one subject.
- You are usually not focused.
- You have low motivation.
- You feel low on energy.
- You can hardly do work that involves thinking.
3. Facts about our brain:
- Our brains begin to lose memory after the age of 30.
- The food we eat every day can deplete our brains.
- If you don’t follow a strict brain diet or take a brain boosting product like BRAVITS, your brain will quickly start to lose performance leading to memory and concentration loss as you age. .
- Regenerating Neuropeptides, found in BRAVITS, is the fastest and safest way to increase your daily energy levels.
Click here to view and order
See also Our Store